Cant hack Dungeon Maker

SanyaVI

Question

i dont know, but i do know how to buy in abyss shop, even you dont have enough red stone,
its like borrowing from the shop, if you bought to much, after you close the game and open again, you will have negative red stone 
,depending how much you bought.

7 hours ago, Jyuan said:

i dont know, but i do know how to buy in abyss shop, even you dont have enough red stone,
its like borrowing from the shop, if you bought to much, after you close the game and open again, you will have negative red stone 
,depending how much you bought.

Can you teach me how to do it

On 2/29/2020 at 7:51 PM, QZQ said:

Can you teach me how to do it

that will help you

this method works until now for me
If you follow it properly.

Edited by Jyuan
add more content

22 hours ago, Dopamine00 said:

For hacking skill, just search the skill code in order in GameGuardian

change the skill in Fortune Teller, then search the new skill code in order again

replace the old skills with new skills

Skill code : This Link

Can u explain it step by step how to do it?

10 hours ago, QZQ said:

thanks, is work

Screenshot_2020-03-02-12-23-16-026_com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-02-12-26-30-297_com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.jpg

Ha ha, it also working with me, but when i close the game open it again, then red ruby will be a negative number :(( how i can fix it? Pls anyone help me 

3 hours ago, norozoro10 said:

Can u explain it step by step how to do it?

Sorry, I don't know English. It's hard for me to explain. You need to do it like a video. Look carefully. Don't miss anything

On 3/2/2020 at 10:34 PM, Drok said:

Ha ha, it also working with me, but when i close the game open it again, then red ruby will be a negative number :(( how i can fix it? Pls anyone help me 

i already mentioned that if you bought too much, you will have negative red stone, your problem cant fix, because you bought too much, but thats the point of that hack, its like borrowing, if you dont have enough resource to buy, it will let you but of-course it will deduct to your red stone. in order to remove negative red stone. try the rebirth level hack, that is the fastest way to gain red rubies,as far as i know

dont worry too much, you can do that trick even you have negative resources.

10 hours ago, Jyuan said:

i already mentioned that if you bought too much, you will have negative red stone, your problem cant fix, because you bought too much, but thats the point of that hack, its like borrowing, if you dont have enough resource to buy, it will let you but of-course it will deduct to your red stone. in order to remove negative red stone. try the rebirth level hack, that is the fastest way to gain red rubies,as far as i know

dont worry too much, you can do that trick even you have negative resources.

I tried hack rebirth level and up to lv 2347 and now i continued hack with it but it doesn't enough exp to i can up rebirth level because it request very much exp, and exp i can get maximum is 200m

20 hours ago, Drok said:

我尝试过hack再生级别,直到LV 2347,现在我继续使用它,但它不足以使我能够提高再生级别,因为它要求非常多的exp,而exp我可以得到的最大值是200米。

you can like that  9999card

Screenshot_2020-02-27-17-32-20-897_com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.jpg

Edited by QZQ