What does ANDR.Dnotua.LVC.Gen do?

JayceJocelyn

Hey guys, so I was wondering what ANDR.Dnotua.LVC.Gen does. It always gets flagged by my stupid antivirus and all the info I found about it says it's some kind of malware. But my question is: What does it do and why is it included?

I'm fairly new so please don't bash me for not knowing ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Screenshot_Antivirus_Security_20180527-093114.png

• Moderators
4 hours ago, JayceJocelyn said:

Hey guys, so I was wondering what ANDR.Dnotua.LVC.Gen does. It always gets flagged by my stupid antivirus and all the info I found about it says it's some kind of malware. But my question is: What does it do and why is it included?

I'm fairly new so please don't bash me for not knowing ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Screenshot_Antivirus_Security_20180527-093114.png

My older phone keeps saying system is at potential risk from having GG installed...  Think of like pc programs that come with a exe crack. They always appear to virus detection as risk, it's just it's behaviors COULD be a virus, doesn't mean it is.

• Administrators

"Antivirus", which you should not trust, as they can mark any application as a trojan for money:

• Arcabit
  • BitDefender
  • Emsisoft
  • GData
  • MAX

In general, most antiviruses, for a fee, will mark the application you need as a virus. This is their business.
This is the reason why GameGuardian is detected as a virus.

scr_1527422154.jpg

Archived