No Root - Parallel Space

EliudRm

Question

I have a new device which I have not been able to root for the moment, so I'm thinking about using a virtual space but it does not work for me either. I would like to know what I am doing Wrong ... I've also tried with Multiple Go and it's the same. What I do is, first, install GG, then I open GG and let it be reinstalled, now I go to Parallel Space and add GG and the game I want Hack it, but when you open GG you only find two Applications that are from Google Services and the game does not appear. Someone who can help me with this please!

Screenshot_20180520-200851.thumb.png.7a4a73fde75cfe87abc921b46cef3fe6.png

8 answers to this question

• Administrators

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

He means: you must download VSpaces app from our site, not from Google Store.

Well, what I'm going to do is try each VSpaces, because in order to change the firmware I must have the boot manager unlocked, which I could not do so I can not root my device. By the way, the model is a Moto E4 Plus (XT1772) with the security patch of September 5. If anyone knows how to root it, please help me.

Mm.. I have already tried it and I have not been able to root it and I think it is due to the security patch that I have. So I will look for another method. Equally grcs

but I just tried Xposed And it worked for me Although not quite right but at least I can do some things ... ?

Archived