Dragon Ball Legends

funkydonkey

13 hours ago, Luke1824 said:

Could you show us how to edit characters stars?

Honestly as long as you know what is memory editing, there is nothing "confusing", perhaps you just don't know how it really work (and it is not a crime of course, everyone needs to learn at a point) ?

I cheat in game that way since 15 years on PC games and I can tell this is not really "confusing", it is just boring compare to some games where each value is unique, easy to find in dword, etc., perhaps try to find a real tutorials in "stupid" games to understand how it work in a general purpose (even on computer if you own one, it is the exact same thing on Android the tools is changing that's all, and for information on Windows you can use Cheat Engine which include a real tutorial from easy simple value to pointer of pointer, you can even cheat in Solitaire for training purpose 😄).

So, "confusing" things is when you start talking about encrypted values, pointers, assembly, injection, allocation, registers... 🙂

10 minutes ago, CodeKiller said:

Honestly as long as you know what is memory editing, there is nothing "confusing", perhaps you just don't know how it really work (and it is not a crime of course, everyone needs to learn at a point) ?

I cheat in game that way since 15 years on PC games and I can tell this is not really "confusing", it is just boring compare to some games where each value is unique, easy to find in dword, etc., perhaps try to find a real tutorials in "stupid" games to understand how it work in a general purpose (even on computer if you own one, it is the exact same thing on Android the tools is changing that's all, and for information on Windows you can use Cheat Engine which include a real tutorial from easy simple value to pointer of pointer, you can even cheat in Solitaire for training purpose 😄).

So, "confusing" things is when you start talking about encrypted values, pointers, assembly, injection, allocation, registers... 🙂

I have the basics down it's just one thing I don't understand for example a character has 600 z power I search that but I won't find it could you give me an example like what would I search if a characters z power was 1200 sorry I'm new to this.

Edited by Luke1824

9 minutes ago, CodeKiller said:

And I'll make sure to watch some tutorials now

On 1/16/2020 at 2:02 PM, Luke1824 said:

I have the basics down it's just one thing I don't understand for example a character has 600 z power I search that but I won't find it could you give me an example like what would I search if a characters z power was 1200 sorry I'm new to this.

Ok, I forgot to mention a VERY important point, which is clear for me from my experience so, sorry for that, but you CANNOT change anything stored on server.
Basically EVERYTHING about your stats in the game is locked.
The only thing available "offline" (on your side, client side as we say in computer science) is the temporary stats for a battle.
That's all.

So, no, you cannot make all your char level 5000 with all boost, all stars, etc.

In the same way, no, you cannot change crystal, souls, etc.

3 hours ago, CodeKiller said:

Ok, I forgot to mention a VERY important point, which is clear for me from my experience so, sorry for that, but you CANNOT change anything stored on server.
Basically EVERYTHING about your stats in the game is locked.
The only thing available "offline" (on your side, client side as we say in computer science) is the temporary stats for a battle.
That's all.

So, no, you cannot make all your char level 5000 with all boost, all stars, etc.

In the same way, no, you cannot change crystal, souls, etc.

there are a lot of players with stars hacked in the game and no, some if them they are not whales. are stars server sided in DBL?

1 hour ago, apostate said:

there are a lot of players with stars hacked in the game and no, some if them they are not whales. are stars server sided in DBL?

Yh recently people have been doing it with game gurdian but I'm unaware on how to do it allows them to 14 star there unit code killer Idk if you knew about it but people can change the stars and use it in pvp with game gurdian no one has explained how to do it yet I think people only started doing it recently. Apparently you have to edit the hex values of units stars but I don't understand that?

Edited by Luke1824

On 1/13/2020 at 1:44 AM, CodeKiller said:

Hello and welcome to GG.

Since version 2 there is more work to do to easily get correct values, don't know why exactly, but now max HP is like duplicated 80 times in memory... while before that it was about 4-8 times...

So my previous post explains some info about what you can easily do with GG.

Example:

1. Current HP
Let say you have 1,932,711 HP left.
Search can be : 0D;1,932,711A;0D;0D;0D::21
You will get most of the time 1 result, perhaps 2. try to freeze the float value to see which one is your HP.
The aim of group search is to avoid to get too much result if your current HP is the same as your MAX HP.
"A" type is to manage to find approximate float value (still don't know.why A will search for any float around the value you type but F will only find exact value... for a float it is a bit stupid as a float is almost never exactly what you see on the screen, anyway...
spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png 

2. Damage boost
If you don't know your max HP, search for your current HP, then go to memory region, you will see some lines after that your MAX HP.
Just above your max HP there is a DWORD number (most of the time small one, like 3000 or 5000.). This is a damage boost, if you change it to 200,000 you will likely kill your opponent is a few hits.
I forgot to capture the result for this one but on the previous image after the 0 0 0 0 if you go down a bit you will find these values.

3. Basic stats
When you know your max HP, let say the same value as before.
Search for 0D;500,00A;0F;10D::16
the 0F after the max HP is kind of boolean (if you are not familiar it is like a switch, 0 means OFF 1 means ON). If you change it to 1, you will have infinite HP and it will display 999,999,999, if it is not like that, check an other result, you should have at least 2 results, the first one is often the one to change.
spacer.png spacer.png
When you find these values, if you go to memory view you will see your char stats (you can compare them easily with the detail view of your char). Will be 4 floats, for example something like 200,000 200,000 180,000 180,000 (all in FLOAT) for a level 5000 SP.
If you don't want to cheat too much you can change these 4 values to 999,999. You can think it is a huge boost, but in fact, not, in most of the events (like rushes) this won't change anything like instead of dealing 300k damage you will deal 350-400k.
Previous capture show at the first line the 1F I already changed and the 4 stats values.

While you are in this memory region, you can go down a bit, and you should noticed the critical hit of your char, and the ki regen speed with 3 (I thought it was 4, strange) small float values, between 2000 - 5000 most of the time. You can change them to 99,999.
spacer.png
At the bottom of the basic stats you previously found you should also find 2,000D (seen on previous capture), it should always be this value, do not change this one. Instead you want to have some fun without changing other stats you should see a series of 3 zeros just between the critical hit values. Change them to 999,999 (DWORD not float this time) to have a shield that prevents your char to be knock out by standard attack and blocks some damages (specials and ultimates will still hit you).
spacer.png spacer.png
You can see the shield in action just above.
After the 2,000D you should find a series of 0. In DWORD you can change the next 6 zeros to 200,000 to have damage and defense boost.

Have fun !

I've been having trouble with this. I know a lot of people use Game Guardian to change hex values of stars to give their units 14 stars. I don't know how to do it. By any chance, do you know how?

7 minutes ago, CodeKiller said:

Show me where you saw that. 🙂
I have 14 stars on some char, it's not a cheat. But if you find someone with a Goku SSJ4 14 stars...

8McNH1aXZnVyE.gif

It's on Twitter for sure people are doing it there was someone the other day with a fully maxed zenkai fat buu before the zenkai banner was even out. here's some proof of one person who has edited stars. also he says it's an easy ban but it's not alot of people are doing it but don't get banned I think he means you could get banned one day for doing it 

IMG_20200117_221514.jpg

Edited by Luke1824

52 minutes ago, CodeKiller said:

Show me where you saw that. 🙂
I have 14 stars on some char, it's not a cheat. But if you find someone with a Goku SSJ4 14 stars...

8McNH1aXZnVyE.gif

Also trust me ik I've been playing gatcha games for years ik some people are just whales but in this case people are using cheat engines to edit stars

11 minutes ago, CodeKiller said:

For the image :

403 Forbidden

Ok I will look at that when I have time. But still, it is strange (you can always make false picture so...).

Trust me it's real it's from someone who is trusted in the community and there's more like this as well multiple players are showing this. And thank you 

I tried to modify it, I cannot level up the rank, and if I go back to title it retrieves the real value.

I still say until I get a video to have proof it is not possible to hack server side data (like crystal generator etc. just bull****...)