Noob protocol to find any value

Rastakiwi

Hello! I wanted to share my "protocol" to find any value in any application, I tried to group everything I learned from GG and people from this forum who helped me and others!

If 1- doesn't work, go to 2-, etc... Each time I repeat until I find my value (sometimes they can be more than one), or nothing.

I can see the value I'm searching for in memory, it is not a static value. If I dont know the value, go to 4-:

1- dword exact search if integer (1,2,3...), float exact search if not (0.1,0.5,1.8...), sometimes I do a group search of related values

2- Double exact search for integer or not (+ float exact search for integer if it fails, but I usually dont do that cause it is often time wasting)

Now I think the value is encrypted or changes place each time:

3- Dword exact search "encrypted" if integer (I think a not integer value (float or double) is never encrypted this way (even if it is possible))

Now it is the same if I know the value or or not:

4- fuzzy Dword search value or float depending if it is integer value or not

5- if I know exactly how the value changes, I use advanced fuzzy search menu (more button) and I type the changes i can see to maybe waste less time, or only increased/decreased

6- fuzzy change/unchanged

Now I'm sure the value always changes place, I search for a pointer:

7- Dword fuzzy search and "changed" each time the value changes, or after a loading, for certain values for example

8- Once there are just a few values, I can freeze the pointers one by one and see if the value still changes, if not, it is the good pointer

Now i just follow the pointer, and look for my value, or try to change weird looking ones (it can still be encrypted) after where I land in memory. Sometimes they can be multiple pointers, so if I dont find my value I just go down in memory and follow the next pointer and repeat that.

When my value is found, i look around it in memory (before or after) if I can't see something realted to (another currency...). It can be quite far sometimes, but there can still be interesting static values related.

When I found what I want, I look for static values around it in memory tab and I copy as a group search with group size checked. Then I go in search tab, exact search and historic and I mark the last entry. Now I'll be able to find my value again next time :).

Do you think it is good? Would you add something?

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, Halapulr said:

I don't know how to search the specific value I get lots of value what to do if someone advised I will be grateful

If you have too many values, try refining the search. Exclude the values you don't want using ≠, > or <, and try to change the value you want to find to refine even more quickly.

If it doesn't work, try using the address: for this you'll need to know a little about the game and how it is structured. For example, in a specific game you could have all currencies located at the addresses around 8B16xxxxh (I chose this number randomly).

If you can't find the value anyways, try to find related values instead (do not do a direct search). Related values can be other currencies (if you're looking for currencies) , strings, ... even the displayed value is related at some point to the internal value (encrypted and non-encrypted values are related). This method is most of the time the only way to find constants in a game, btw. 

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Daisy123 said:

I can understand your guide. But how can someone search a value of same game like pubg mobile: color, anten, recoil, wallhack. Are there any tip for search these kind of value?

Yes sorry this is not very clear but I can't edit it anymore so I cannot change it now. These kind of values can be found with GG, but it is hard.

For example, recoil may most likely be in a structure, most likely with firerate, maybe with max ammos or even current ammos around it. You might find it by searching for your current ammos, then browsing around in memory (maybe with some pointers).

Wallhacks can be done quite easily in fact. In most games you'll find a "flag" value, toogling only when you touch a wall. If you find it you can just freeze it to its unto ogled state, so it will never tell the game you touched a wall, and you'll be able to wallhacks.

Anyways, you can find tutorials on internet for wallhacks using memory editors, "cheat the game" does it on PC with cheat engine, but it will give you a good taste of how it's done.

The main thing to remember is that related values are related in memory, because programmers do their games a logical way, with structures.

When it gets too complicated just with GG, you can deassemble the game to get the full code, understand it and mod it, but it can be a long and hard thing to do. 

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

great tuto. I knw most of these but I couldn't hack/find anything with pointers. Did you hack anything with pointers? I couldn't find any vids on hacking with pointers (GG not CE though). So I'm looking for a game which can be hacked by pointers or pointers are used.

51 minutes ago, Amizz said:

great tuto. I knw most of these but I couldn't hack/find anything with pointers. Did you hack anything with pointers? I couldn't find any vids on hacking with pointers (GG not CE though). So I'm looking for a game which can be hacked by pointers or pointers are used.

Thanks, it's not perfect but these are the bases :).

Yes I know some games using pointers.

- If you never worked with pointers, you can look for "zombinizer". Money is pointed by a value and its address changes. Try to do it yourself first, but if you have a hard time, you can look on there:

Hack zombinizer (#7231b1l8)

- You can also look for "blade crafter", where you have multipointers and encryption, I learnt a lot with this game. You should try to figure out how to hack it by yourself, but if you have a hard time, you can read what follows.

If you want help without me telling you everything, ask me ;).

--Don't read the following if you want to do it yourself--

You have a main structure where pointers for almost everything in the game are located (currencies, blades, upgrades, minigames data, other stuff,...), and these pointers most of the time lead to a 2nd pointer (2 pointers for diamonds), and even sometimes to a 3rd one, pointing to the value you want (3 pointers for money). Some multipointers change every single time the related value changes, like money or diamonds.

I have 1 post on this forum about this game, and a video where I only show diamonds and money, but you can see how it looks like and follow other pointers of the main structure if you want. In my post on the forum, I show a list of descriptions for almost every pointer in the main structure, but it may have changed with updates. I didn't understand well how money was stored or the diamonds encryption when I did the video, but if you need help ask me.

Blade Crafter (#79dvu88p)

video: 

Edited by Rastakiwi

4 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

Thanks, it's not perfect but these are the bases :).

Yes I know some games using pointers.

- If you never worked with pointers, you can look for "zombinizer". Money is pointed by a value and its address changes. Try to do it yourself first, but if you have a hard time, you can look on there:

Hack zombinizer (#7231b1l8)

- You can also look for "blade crafter", where you have multipointers and encryption, I learnt a lot with this game. You should try to figure out how to hack it by yourself, but if you have a hard time, you can read what follows.

If you want help without me telling you everything, ask me ;).

--Don't read the following if you want to do it yourself--

You have a main structure where pointers for almost everything in the game are located (currencies, blades, upgrades, minigames data, other stuff,...), and these pointers most of the time lead to a 2nd pointer (2 pointers for diamonds), and even sometimes to a 3rd one, pointing to the value you want (3 pointers for money). Some multipointers change every single time the related value changes, like money or diamonds.

I have 1 post on this forum about this game, and a video where I only show diamonds and money, but you can see how it looks like and follow other pointers of the main structure if you want. In my post on the forum, I show a list of descriptions for almost every pointer in the main structure, but it may have changed with updates. I didn't understand well how money was stored or the diamonds encryption when I did the video, but if you need help ask me.

Blade Crafter (#79dvu88p)

video: 

Great. Thanks a lot. I'm gonna try these myself. 

• 3 years later...