Seaport - Explore, Collect & Trade (online mem edit)

absolutenothing

Name of Game: Seaport - Explore, Collect & Trade

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.pixelfederation.seaport.explore.collect.trade&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dseaport+play+store
Version:v1.0.37(since mar 27,18) 

Search type: dword, double
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:currencies/requirements
Have you tried cheating this game? yes

What happened?: double on currencies but revert back its value. dword on requirements to pay, reverts back the actual currency or makes error and force your app to restart. i cant search for achievements atm the values of rewards achieved req and required achievements are on different places. i only found out the achieved req through dword and ticked encrypted values. freezing the found value is successful, didnt tried to increase it or replace to be my reference for looking into the rewards values.

Comments: success to buy ship with paid currency per req level. altho no change to the actual currency obtained.

need help with currencies and achivements :)

Steps:

1. Open both {Seaport - Explore, Collect & Trade}, and GameGuardian.
  2. search for 2 paid ship that is not bought yet. example 80;600:512
  3. now search for the ship youll buy. example 80.
  4. nxt do edit all and increment with 1.
  5. untick the value youll see that will change your currency payment to shop.
  6. revert and remove all ticked values. (this is a must to prevent error, crash or freezing)
  7. now edit value to any negative value. example(-1).
  8. buy and enjoy free ship.

Screenshot of cheat:
Screenshot_2018-05-10-15-12-52-425.thumb.png.2604967bd564ec6312bd4b990d000385.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived