▶Hello world I am "ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER" and I have created this theme for those people who wish to enjoy modified games.

▶To install them is very simple.

@Anonymous1000 ?????
There is no place left for friendship, love and compassion. A deadly plague pandemic has turned the world into a dead zone. You can trust only yourself in this post apocalyptic world infected with walking dead zombies.

Instructions for survivors:

▶ENEMIES AND ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!
You are alone against other players and army of walking dead zombies in this action packed zombie survival strategy rpg shooter. Kill zombies and other enemies to survive in this post apocalyptic world or they will kill you.

▶KEEP CALM AND CRAFT!
Improve your strategy skills and create more deadly weapons against the walking dead and enemies. Choose a target wisely and kill zombies or pull a dead trigger in wildfowl to get some food.

▶EXPLORE NEW TERRITORIES AND KILL ZOMBIES!
Search abandoned military bases and survivor’s camps in order to find and take the most valuable resources and deadly weapons. Keep away from the zombie frontier and shoot zombies to obtain resources.

▶JOIN A CLAN AND GUNSHIP ZOMBIES WITH FRIENDS!
More powers, more opportunities and more chances that you won’t die today but someone else. Shoot walking dead with other players - it’s an effective war strategy for this free zombie shooter. It is easier to survive in this post apocalyptic game and shoot the walking dead together with other survivors. So join clans and gunship zombies as much as you can!

▶COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PLAYERS!
Use the chat. Information is the second most important resource after life in this post apocalyptic game. Cooperate and gunship zombies or go to raid, clear new territories and move the zombie frontier.

▶OVERCOME DIFFICULTIES!
Wild animals, hunger, thirst and cold can kill you faster than a walking dead army. The world has turned into a residence of evil, where the plague infection rages. In this post apocalypse rpg zombie survival game your own target is to craft more deadly weapons, kill zombies and try to survive.

In 2027 an outbreak of an unknown virus infection wiped out most of the world’s population. The biohazard developed by the military broke out beyond the walls of a secret laboratory. The raging virus was named deadly plague infection. Meanwhile the pandemic of a new kind of plague carried away 80% of the population. Life was draining away from people but the pandemic was turning them into hordes of the unkilled walking dead.

▶Mod Info:
- Free Crafting
- Unlimited Gold Coins - add coin every time using coin (on Map, Reset Skill, Buy XP boost)
- Unlimited Craft and Build Materials - You can craft/build without having the resources (wood/stone etc)
- Unlimited Skill Points - increase
- Duplicate by splitting
- Max Durability
- Unlimited Energy
- Free XP Booster
- Infinite Fuel

Last-Day-on-Earth-Survival.png

Edited by Anonymous1000

New update 1.8.3(366)

Mod Info:
- Free Crafting
- Unlimited Gold Coins - add coin every time using coin (on Map, Reset Skill, Buy XP boost)
- Unlimited Craft and Build Materials - You can craft/build without having the resources (wood/stone etc)
- Unlimited Skill Points - increase
- Duplicate by splitting
- Max Durability
- Unlimited Energy
- Free XP Booster
- Infinite Fuel

Screenshot_20180509-003752.png

11 hours ago, 314870_1434558642 said:

can't connect to sever

I created a video that shows very well, how to install the mod. I'm tired of talking every day with stupid people. Now what you should do is erase the obb and open the game.

Hey @Anonymous1000 did u kn how to cheat Def And Atk Wid GG i already tried a bunch of trick at Utube but none of them is work

cuz at youtube the version they cheat is under 1.8 so i think we need new method for it or what.....

52 minutes ago, CryNox42 said:

Hey @Anonymous1000 did u kn how to cheat Def And Atk Wid GG i already tried a bunch of trick at Utube but none of them is work

cuz at youtube the version they cheat is under 1.8 so i think we need new method for it or what.....

Do not mention "mediocre" of "youtube", which only copies my work. because none of them has created "hacks" of "last day on earth" the only people who have created "hacks" of "last day on earth" are "ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER" and "NO FEAR". I know how to do the trick. for now I am very busy.

Edited by Anonymous1000

51 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

Do not mention "mediocre" of "youtube", which only copies my work. because none of them has created "hacks" of "last day on earth" the only people who have created "hacks" of "last day on earth" are "ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER" and "NO FEAR". I know how to do the trick. for now I am very busy.

Oki Im Waiting For Ya......