• Hello world I am "ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER" and I have created this theme for those people who wish to enjoy modified games.
  • To install them is very simple.
  • If your "mod" game does not have "obb" you just have to install it, open it and have an amazing time.
  • @Anonymous1000 ?????
Edited by Anonymous1000

● GRIM SOUL: DARK FANTASY SURVIVAL

Its inhabitants have turned into endlessly wandering souls. Your goal is to survive as long as you can in this dangerous land. Collect resources, build a fortress, defend yourself from enemies, and survive combat with zombie-knights and other monsters in this new Souls-like game!

● EXPLORE NEW LANDS
xplore lands afflicted by the Grey Decay. Discover mysterious Places of Power. Try infiltrating ancient dungeons and other survivors’ castles to obtain the most valuable resources.

● LEARN CRAFTING
Build workbenches and craft new resources. Discover new designs and create realistic medieval weapons and armor to battle with the Plaguelands’ most dangerous inhabitants.

● IMPROVE YOUR CASTLE
Build a sound foundation for defenses against the undead and other survivors. Defend your citadel, construct and place traps for uninvited guests. But don’t forget to explore your enemies’ territory to collect valuable loot.

● DEFEAT ENEMIES
Morning star? Halberd? Maybe an arbalet? Choose from an arsenal of deadly weapons. Deal critical hits and evade enemy attacks. Use different fighting styles. Find an effective strategy for wielding every type of weapon!

● SADDLE YOUR HORSE
Build a stable and don’t miss your chance to gallop into battle against hordes of undead on your war horse or ride through a grim medieval landscape. You can build a boat, a cart, and even a carriage - if you can obtain the necessary parts.

● OVERCOME HARDSHIP
Life in the Plaguelands is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short. Hunger and thirst will kill you faster than cold steel in this sinister medieval MMORPG. Conquer nature, hunt dangerous animals, prepare their meat over an open fire, or kill other survivors to replenish your reserves.

● BEFRIEND THE RAVENS

Build a raven cage and these smart birds will be your messengers. Watch the skies. Ravens always circle over something of interest. And that which ravens take interest in will always be of interest for a lonely Exile.

● JOIN A CLAN
A clan will increase your chances of surviving one more day in this cruel and bitter medieval world. Call your brothers in arms to cut down d***ed knights and bloodthirsty witches.

● PREPARE FOR THE NIGHT
When night descends, darkness floods the world, and you’ll need light to escape the terrifying Night Guest.

● RECEIVE REWARDS
You may feel alone, but you are not. There’s always something to do. Complete quests that bring ravens and receive rewards. Take every chance - that’s the best strategy for survival in the grim reality of this forgotten kingdom.

● SOLVE THE MYSTERYS

earch for letters and scrolls to learn about the Empire’s ancient history. Find keys to solving the mystery of your past and the truth behind this unfolding catastrophe. 

NOVELTIES

-New location of the Boss: the Guardian of the Order of the Forgotten. Map required.

- New event "Treasure of the d***ed" for players level 25+.
- "Stealth potion" that makes you less visible to enemies.
- "Scroll of terror" that scares some nearby enemies.

MOD

- Free Crafting
- Unlimited Gold Coins - add coin every time using coin (On Map, Reset Skill, Buy XP boost)
- Unlimited Craft and Build Materials - You can craft/build without having the resources (wood/stone etc)
- Unlimited Skill Points - increase
- Duplicate by splitting
- Max Durability
- Unlimited Energy
- Free XP Booster
- Infinite Fuel

PicsArt_05-02-025226.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I would really love to try this out so I can give feed back but you provided no download link. I found a link through your site but I cannot read Russia and do not trust sites I dont use myself. Could you provide us with a direct download?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Paladino44 said:

Can you change wood by rupert drops? or make infinite thalers? I have faith in you.

Long ago I do not play "grim soul" but it is very likely that the pointer change works. Maybe I can provide a "lib" of the game so that it finds free craft and duplication.

On 05/11/2018 at 03:29, Anonymous1000 said:

Muito tempo atrás eu não jogo "alma sombria", mas é muito provável que a mudança de ponteiro funcione. Talvez eu possa fornecer uma "lib" do jogo para que ele encontre o free craft e a duplicação.

if it will, it will be perfect

On 11/7/2018 at 10:15 PM, Paladino44 said:

if it will, it will be perfect

The file is finished. this Video ? is old but it will serve as a guide for the installation. In the description of the video, you will find the download link. Route: the best free mods/grim soul.

Any doubt. write on my channel: ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER

Note: Practice any modification or hack before making it in your official account.

Edited by Anonymous1000

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...