How to decrypt a lua script?

antip0is0n

Question

i made a lua script for gameguardian but i do not want that someone steal my work .
I want to know how to decrypt a script and make it still runable
i know its possible here are a script that are still working even if it is decrypted 

this is a gamguardian lua script:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425715193214009365/440215100079734795/Invincible_and_accelerated.lua

this is just a lua script for a random game

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438550478985494531/440328056297750538/A_Sad_Gui_V1_Public.txt

Edited by antip0is0n
grammar

13 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Heh...  I think of everyone on this forum, other than Enyby, he is the most knowledgeable with LUA...

Let's assume you can encrypt the lua to be impossible to decrypt and read...  GG can generate a log/logcat, the script cannot stop this. It will essentially record everything the script does, then check log and check everything it searches. It's not that we don't want to help, it's that your end goal of protecting your scripts, cannot be done given the nature of GG.

Are you sure of what he says? I better go to sleep ?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

Are you sure of what he says? I better go to sleep 1f44d.png

Not 100%. Of the active members, yes. Read through threads when lua first was added and just see who was working for more lua functions to be compatible with GG...

12 minutes ago, Backlift said:

I didn't had any argue at first either ? 

We are in a community to answer each others question, help each other and prevent each from doing mistakes.

Not to argue and disgrace each...

Hope you a good day and seccussfull career ?

rest my friend, do not be angry. 

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Not 100%. Of the active members, yes. Read through threads when lua first was added and just see who was working for more lua functions to be compatible with GG...

For some reason very few people become leaders and many are followers. Good luck my friend and rest. We are all valuable and we have great virtues.

• Administrators

Generally speaking, you can make a script in such a way that the source code will be difficult to return in order to simply read it. But this does not cancel the fact that a skilled programmer will still pull the logic out of this script. Plus, as already mentioned, you can just see what commands GG performs. Or by doing a debugging of all commands.
But this requires a certain knowledge and skill.

11 hours ago, Backlift said:

I don't think there is a need to proof, but, there you go this time 1f60a.png

Screenshot_20180515-130532.thumb.png.d77d734ae06cae33059d72952e788c84.png

Screenshot_20180515-130537.thumb.png.fa252d66241127f1a92958edb35389db.png

Screenshot_20180515-130541.thumb.png.32cdc02deaa4a880e6675bb133e7f59d.png

Screenshot_20180515-130544.thumb.png.a3f646cf79e4e26e53c712eeda0d380a.png

Screenshot_20180515-130550.thumb.png.0f74e3b4b1c659344af56880000608d3.png

Dude, how do you do that? I just need to be fed in the right direction. I want to do it on my own and actually learn. I don't want to encrypt, I want to decrypt.

6 minutes ago, gio117 said:

Dude, how do you do that? I just need to be fed in the right direction. I want to do it on my own and actually learn. I don't want to encrypt, I want to decrypt.

Sorry, can't say that for the sake of the guys who tried to encrypt their scripts with lot of effort ?

And won't decrypt files for someone.

Just wanted to say whatever the encryption is, if someone have the knowledge and seeks to find out, pretty easy to decrypt it ?

The best direction is to read the Unencrypted scripts and work with them to learn Lua , it's always better than just looking at others work and try to find out and copy /paste like them .

Make your own way, and learn through it. 

On 5/15/2018 at 10:25 AM, Anonymous1000 said:

never abandon a goal or a goal, just because people come saying that your idea is useless or they do not want to help you. the script can be programmed to leave no trace and the encryption will give headache to the person who wants to steal the code. Take some time out every day or every week and do a little course and you will become great, that way you will never need anyone. ? 

You are a great and beautiful person who simply loves you very much through your channel on YouTube because you are a professional

On 5/15/2018 at 4:47 PM, Backlift said:

I didn't had any argue at first either ? 

We are in a community to answer each others question, help each other and prevent each from doing mistakes.

Not to argue and disgrace each...

Hope you a good day and seccussfull career ?

How to decrypt in android ???

On 5/15/2018 at 11:56 AM, Backlift said:

@ antip0is0n  @ gio117

Như @Enyby  và @NoFear  cho biết, việc mã hóa kịch bản là vô dụng.

Tại sao? Bởi vì kịch bản sẽ không hoạt động khi được mã hóa, vì vậy nó PHẢI giải mã và đó là nơi nó đến văn bản thuần túy và vẫn có ai đó có thể sao chép nó.

Bất kể bạn sử dụng loại mã hóa nào.

Kiểm tra điều này:

#OFF (# 48l884zp)

Bạn thấy nó như thế này:

Screenshot_20180515-092103.thumb.png.d633d06a0cfb13c103ec15985d322c1e.png

Và dễ dàng giải mã sau chưa đầy 1 phút:

Screenshot_20180515-092206.thumb.png.c96d11784b7069ef68bfe3a7a2a90db0.png

Nó sẽ không có giá trị đau đầu, và nó vô dụng.

Nếu bạn muốn, bạn có thể hỏi anh ấy làm thế nào, tôi thậm chí không biết nó, nhưng dù nó là gì và bất cứ ai khác sử dụng, nó phải được giải mã ở đâu đó để GG làm việc và đọc nó, và đó là nơi chúng ta sẽ nhìn ... Dễ dàng.

I want to learn from you, okay?

On 6/15/2018 at 9:38 PM, Backlift said:

Lấy làm tiếc.

Không thể giúp bạn với điều đó.

Tìm hiểu bằng cách xem hướng dẫn và hướng dẫn sử dụng, bất kỳ câu hỏi nào về nó, hãy hỏi và chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn ? 

I want to learn how to encrypt Lua script. But I can not learn it myself because in my country no one knows this, so can you show me how to encrypt Lua script, Thank you so much!