Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

On 9/26/2020 at 2:30 AM, Shippo17 said:

I'm sorry to bother you, but have you found a way to hack the club exp?

Yes. Go to the Hogwarts clubs page(pic) and see how many you have collected. Dword search it. Get club xp and refine until you have 1 to 3 results left. The method to change the club points then is the exact same as the house points method that I have posted below

Screenshot_20200928-135431.jpg

[added 2 minutes later]
On 9/26/2020 at 5:59 AM, Maxjonas said:

Do you know how to hack house points? I see a lot of people do it and its making the game harder.😔

You have to hack the HP you have collected, not the total points the house has collected

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 3:36 PM, Kennem said:

Follow the video for speed hack. It works perfect for me, I hope it will work well for you too. 

Go to Speed hack functions in settings and deselect everything except App, 6

Did you use an emulator or a phone?
Tried to do this but it just doesn't work

Edited by danielV21

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2020 at 12:32 PM, HarryM1969 said:

Can anyone please help.My friend got permanently banned from the HPHM game

Well, I got banned for real, so it does happen. Doubt there's much that can be done. They probably blacklist your player ID on the servers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I followed the video in everything, had the energy and the coins, but the gems gave me negative... I can assure you that I followed everything well and I also tried to change the gems but again she turned them negative

Why does he do that?

My phone is rooted so the speedhack works for me, it takes about 3 times to max someone, the meal, gobstones and butterbeer. If you have those 3 just wait till they're all availeble and start with unknown dword search. It should work after that, but you're right since it takes a long time to max out everyone, but at least its better than nothing.

The player creates a character and follows the story of a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and throughout the game will have to make certain choices that determine the path their character will be placed on, including the kind of relationships they build with other characters. Along with the story told through each chapter, they have the opportunity to achieve rewards by learning spells and potions.

The story follows the character for their seven years of education at Hogwarts from 1984 to 1991. In that time, the game will feature characters known from the books during their student years, including Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, and Nymphadora Tonks.[7] The game also features teachers who were working at Hogwarts during that time including the characters of Rubeus Hagrid, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonagall,[7] Albus Dumbledore, Filius Flitwick, and Rolanda Hooch.[9] During the timespan, an infant Harry Potter was only just spared his life. Cedric Diggory was mentioned by his father, that he would be joining Hogwarts as a first-year student by the time the player reaches year 6.

Gameplay

The player

The player will receive choices to make throughout the game. The answers they give from a maximum of three possible answers can determine which wand they receive, how strong their friendship with another character will be or how to deal with a situation that could have an impact on them later in the story. They have the choice of rewards that help contribute to the  Courage,  Empathy and  Knowledge level of the player. The rewards can be earned in classes or by completing pieces of the story. Certain choices may only be available if the player's Courage, Empathy or Knowledge level are high enough.

Levelling up will have all energy restored. By tapping on the character's face on the upper left, the current level and level progress bar will be visible underneath the character's name. When the bar is full the player levels up.

Energy

The player completes each chapter for both the classes or the story by using  energy to complete tasks. The initial full limit of the player's energy is 24, though it can be broadened throughout the game. When the player uses one energy it will take four minutes for the energy to be added back to the game. The number of energy one general task will take varies between 1 and 5, in special cases, when the outline is red instead of blue, it can take up to 13.

Throughout the game, there are hidden opportunities to gain energy by clicking on a certain character or item. They are known to include:

Clicking Borf when he appears in the Magical Creatures Reserve, so that he reacts and runs away.

Clicking the Golden Snitch flying above the Quidditch Pitch, so that it flies away.

Clicking the empty portrait placed next to the Charms Classroom so the Girl with Flowers will reappear.

Clicking Peeves when he appears between the portrait of Fytherley Undercliffe and the Divination Classroom so that he laughs and vanishes.

This option seemed to only be available after certain events; Peeves used to be a non-interactive element between the Grand Staircase and Courtyard.

Clicking the still-life enter mods in the West Towers between the Gryffindor House and the Prefects' Bathroom that contains white flowers in what appears to be a tree trunk so that three oranges will reappear and the white flowers bounce.

Clicking the middle of the three suits of armour on the right of the Great Hall entrance when the middle suit is holding a sword and the right suit a shield, so that they will switch what they are holding.

Clicking the unlit torch on the right of the Great Hall entrance so that it will relight.

Clicking the unidentified house-elf near the Hogwarts kitchens when it appears to be asleep so that it will run back to the kitchen.

Clicking the small branch on the path between the Whomping Willow and Hagrid's Hut so that Fang will fetch it and run down to Hagrid's.

Clicking the disorganised books on the bench between the Library and the History of Magic Classroom so that they will be neatly stacked.

Clicking the student with a sled standing in the alley between Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes so that he will slide down.

Clicking the black spider on the spider web in the Forbidden Forest so that the web will flop down and the spider will bounce off to the tree roots, with the web springing back up afterward.

Clicking the sack of gold in the walkway between Flourish and Blotts and the Leaky Cauldron (in front of Gringotts Wizarding Bank) so that a Niffler will pop out from nearby boxes and take the sack of gold, while accidentally dropping a few pieces of gold while it runs away.

This option currently contains an unfixed glitch where after earning the energy, immediately reentering the location after going somewhere else, would have the sack of gold back present without being actually clickable.

Clicking the tentacle of the Giant Squid around a rock in the Black Lake.

Clicking the Welsh Green at the Dragon Reserve.

The player cannot go over the energy limit except in a few instances (buying energy with diamonds, levelling up friendships, duelling club, getting energy from pets). Thus, tapping the above locations with a full energy bar will not help the player get more energy.

Sometimes when the player runs out of energy in the middle of a task, the option of watching a 30-second advertisement to get 3 bolts of energy would be presented. One must keep pressing until seeing the "Out of Energy" message in order to see this option.

• 1 month later...

Anyone found a way to modify the newly introduced Romance?

You can find the current value as usual but editing it doesn't work. The results / addresses after the found value look different from previous methods (change first value, change 5th value X8).

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2021 at 8:05 PM, Sefer said:

Anyone found a way to modify the newly introduced Romance?

You can find the current value as usual but editing it doesn't work. The results / addresses after the found value look different from previous methods (change first value, change 5th value X8).

Got it. As I was at stage 2 with the character I tried it with I was able to find the new value, but this was wrong. To find the correct one I did the following as soon as I hit Stage 3

50 (Stage 1) + 100 (Stage 2) = 150

New Date +9

New Value: 159 -> Result found

So you have to search for the sum of the previous stages plus the value of the current stage.

(Stage 3 = 500, Stage 4 = 1000)

Edited by Sefer

Hi there! Could someone share a link to post/message/video on how to add energy(or gems to buy energy 😅) if it possible for now? I saw plenty of videos/tutorials but have no luck with them. I use an emulator(root) with HP + GG (Facebook linked account).