Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

On 4/6/2020 at 1:18 AM, NoFear said:

It's most likely not a "ban" as it was a bad gg edit....

You could mod lib to disable "wallet error" to get into game. Then correct the bad edit (if you know what was done wrong).

Hello, could you tell me how to do this? My character is not tied to facebook and this is my last chance.

• 4 months later...

Hi, i’m new to game guardian, and i’m using it through a virtual space: X8 Sandbox. And i’m trying to get unlimited energy in the very beginning of the game using the d-word method, but my results are always: nothing found. Do i have to root my device actually or is there something im doing wrong? I’ve tried doing the tap counter app to check if gg was working and it is, but only offline so far. 

On 12/23/2023 at 9:18 AM, SkatingMarine said:

Hi, i’m new to game guardian, and i’m using it through a virtual space: X8 Sandbox. And i’m trying to get unlimited energy in the very beginning of the game using the d-word method, but my results are always: nothing found. Do i have to root my device actually or is there something im doing wrong? I’ve tried doing the tap counter app to check if gg was working and it is, but only offline so far. 

you need to root it. Check my guide on p37. It still works (I'm getting back into the game to finish it)

• 1 month later...