Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

2 hours ago, Hopelesslylost said:

So my current pc cant handle an emulator and my phone isnt rooted. I didnt want to ask but I figured the worst that could happen is I'd be ignored or yall just say no, but would it be possible for someone to hack my game for me? I know it's asking a lot but I figured I might as well give it a shot. Thank you for the help so far and all the knowledge I gained from this thread

I'm going to bed right now but I will help you in the morning. Send me a message with what you want hacked specifically, and your fb address and pw. (Obviously, you should change it  when I'm done, and before you give it to me if it contains sensitive information.) 

Hey, I've been trying desperatly for days to use GG to hack my game, but nothing seems to work. I have a pocophone without root, so I use Parallel space. I have a facebook account just to save my game. Would anybody be willing to help me and hack my game for me ? I can send you my password so you can download my game on your phone.

I would like more gems, and, if possible, more notebook.

8 hours ago, TomChandler said:

Hey, I've been trying desperatly for days to use GG to hack my game, but nothing seems to work. I have a pocophone without root, so I use Parallel space. I have a facebook account just to save my game. Would anybody be willing to help me and hack my game for me ? I can send you my password so you can download my game on your phone.

I would like more gems, and, if possible, more notebook.

please not send your password, you have pc>?if yes try use any emulator with root, is best this

So, me again. I've been trying again to make GG work on my phone without root, but I always have the same problem. I tried with Parallel Space and with VirtualXposed. I manage to install both of thoses virtual spaces and to clone GG and Hogwarts Mystery on them. But, when I open GG and my game (which is saved on facebook), Game Guardian never seems to recognise my game. In the list of avalaible process to choose from, I have whichever virtual space I am using at the moment, but I never see Harry Potter. The few time I did managed to see and select it, it dissapered a few seconds later.

Does anybody has any ideas about what I'm doing wrong ?

(I'm french by the way, if my written english seems a little bit weird. But I read it better than I write it, and I feel like I have tried every single tutorial I could find in french and english, and I found nothing about the problem I seem to have.)

On 1/7/2019 at 2:08 AM, cealchylle said:

Help!  I tried the normal method for hacking coins and gems (which I've used successfully several times), but the game froze and crashed.  When I try to open it is giving me an "invalid wallet earned" error and won't load.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't work.  I think I screwed up by trying to increase beyond max coins (purely out of curiosity...why do I do this...) and I don't know how to get it back.  Any suggestions?

Did you manage to get your account back? If you did please tell me how! Am having the same problem. 

On 1/7/2019 at 2:08 AM, cealchylle said:

Help!  I tried the normal method for hacking coins and gems (which I've used successfully several times), but the game froze and crashed.  When I try to open it is giving me an "invalid wallet earned" error and won't load.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't work.  I think I screwed up by trying to increase beyond max coins (purely out of curiosity...why do I do this...) and I don't know how to get it back.  Any suggestions?

Did you manage to get it back?

On 1/6/2019 at 11:08 PM, cealchylle said:

You broke your game, you probably put in a negative amount in your coins or gems. You won’t get your game back unless you try to find a way to search for the value that you changed..