Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

Hi guys. After 4 days trying all the methods of how to modify the notebooks, I never thought it was so easy and simple. The only thing they have to do is to obtain notebooks is to raise a creature of level and do diffuse search with DWord and when raising levels the magical creatures (if possible with the hack that Helskrim offered I think it was called I leave you link better of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAKLXuMQ19E  well once you do the hack before collecting the rewards in which they give you notebooks you make the fuzzy search and add the number of notebooks that you collect with N = 0 + D until you match the number of the corresponding color boxes and go to the address and change the value you want and value 4 lower than would be the (value) X8 code XOR. and when I collect Magic, it will take me 4 days to obtain the results, but here I share the achievement. Enjoy it. NoFear I still await your response hahahaha good vibes. Peace. 

On 8/21/2019 at 8:21 AM, Fredrikke said:

Hello, I know I'm a noob, and i understand if no one wants to help me, but i just can't figure this out for the life of me. I have watched this video and tried this method multiple times but it just doesnt work. Sometimes nothing happens and then sometimes the app crashes. I tried to read the other method and the video from NoFear but i can honestly say i didn't understand anything.  If anyone could find the time to help me figure this out i would appreciate it! I have been able to max friendships and max the fairy friendship from another video from Kaizen on youtube. Notebooks, xp and currencies are lost on me. Thank you for your time!

Hey, that’s my video lol. If you still need help with anything, you can dm me on my ig: elifunlux

i’d be happy to help you/anyone out who has trouble with the methods.

Hi its me again! Elif helped me with the currencies, xp and attributes. Im missing notebooks, magizoology and animal trust. I have maxed two animals bc in a video from Kaizen it showed a number that made the time for bonding like 1 sec in between each (which allowed me to fuzzy search and n=0+D till i found the right adress), but the numbers are different for each animal and they only showed two. I tried Kaizen's method and NoFears method with the notebooks but nothing comes up, could it be a bluestacks problem? or have the numbers changed?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/8/2019 at 14:56, Fredrikke said:

Hola soy yo otra vez! Elif me ayudó con las monedas, XP y atributos. Me faltan cuadernos, magizoología y confianza animal. He maximizado dos animales antes de Cristo en un video de Kaizen que mostraba un número que hacía que el tiempo se uniera como 1 segundo entre cada uno (lo que me permitió realizar búsquedas difusas y n = 0 + D hasta que encontré la dirección correcta), pero el los números son diferentes para cada animal y solo mostraron dos. Probé el método de Kaizen y el método NoFears con los portátiles, pero no aparece nada, ¿podría ser un problema de bluestacks? o han cambiado los números?

¡Gracias!

Look up my lasted post 😄

7 minutes ago, Chogiwa said:

Hola chicos, me preguntaba si alguien podría ayudarme a hackear cuadernos. Tengo problemas para encontrar los valores ...

Hi guys. After 4 days trying all the methods of how to modify the notebooks, I never thought it was so easy and simple. The only thing they have to do is to obtain notebooks is to raise a creature of level and do diffuse search with DWord and when raising levels the magical creatures (if possible with the hack that Helskrim offered I think it was called I leave you link better of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAKLXuMQ19E  well once you do the hack before collecting the rewards in which they give you notebooks you make the fuzzy search and add the number of notebooks that you collect with N = 0 + D until you match the number of the corresponding color boxes and go to the address and change the value you want and value 4 lower than would be the (value) X8 code XOR. and when I collect Magic, it will take me 4 days to obtain the results, but here I share the achievement. Enjoy it. NoFear I still await your response hahahaha good vibes. Peace. 

I've been trying to change attributes for ages but can't because of memory error. I search for unknown dword then refine search with N=O+D. But it always ends up with 3 values with two having the same ones. I go to the address and change both xor and the value but still get error. Can anyone please help I'm not sure what else I can do?

7 hours ago, J11_ said:

I've been trying to change attributes for ages but can't because of memory error. I search for unknown dword then refine search with N=O+D. But it always ends up with 3 values with two having the same ones. I go to the address and change both xor and the value but still get error. Can anyone please help I'm not sure what else I can do?

Are you sure that's value you change is true xor?

If it's not when you change 111x8 but the result will 0

I try change today and still can hack

Ex:

-12222344 (true xor)

2 hours ago, DoDevil said:

Are you sure that's value you change is true xor?

If it's not when you change 111x8 but the result will 0

I try change today and still can hack

Ex:

-12222344 (true xor)

Thanks for replying. I changed the total value of the attribute and the fourth row down when I go to the address, is that the correct way? Or do I change the value displayed in the status? 

1 hour ago, J11_ said:

Thanks for replying. I changed the total value of the attribute and the fourth row down when I go to the address, is that the correct way? Or do I change the value displayed in the status? 

Yes, you need to change both display value and xor