Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

I just changed a friend level to check if there were trouble... And there are none that I can see. I passed Tonks level 2 to 10 no problems. I used of course the last update of the game, but I haven't updated GG in a while.

On 6/3/2019 at 3:56 PM, CrazyInferno said:

Guys! Please! I posted something a few days ago, and I really need your help! I can't hack anything except for energy! Please help!

Everything basically works the same. The only difference is that sometimes you can't search for a specific value, so you have you either search with a N=O+D (new= old+difference) or for the few cases where you don't even know the value you select increase/decrease accordingly.

And as it as been explained to me a bit higher in this thread, remember to change both values with the game paused (if you don't know what I mean by both values read a bit back goodtobeyou explanation:

2) There are two values you need to change. For example, you have 15 energy. Dword search value 15. Spend one energy, Dword search 14 and click on "refine", do this until you there is only one value left. Click on it, click on "Go to". MAKE SURE THE GAME IS PAUSED. Change the value to e.g. 100000. Then take the value four rows under it and change it to 100000X8 (first row: edit, second row: do nothing, third row: do nothing, fourth row: do nothing, fifth row: edit). Go back to your game, spend energy and your energy should change to 100000.

5 hours ago, J11_ said:

Guys please help how do I change skills without getting memory error? I've been doing it the the fuzzy method but even if I freeze the two values I still get the error.

I had the same problem for a while until I figured out that not only do you have to find the values, you must go to them. After you isolate the value, click the value and then click on the 'go to'. Once you're there edit the first value that shows up(change it to 10000) then 4 values down, change the fourth value to 10000x8. This worked for friendship and attribute points for me.  @Helskrim really helped by uploading their videos on YouTube. I believe this method should still work. Good luck ^__^

I modified energy value and purchased it using gems but i am not able to modify gems value. The old trick is not working, can any one tell me the new trick to modify gems value?

32 minutes ago, IndiRock said:

I modified energy value and purchased it using gems but i am not able to modify gems value. The old trick is not working, can any one tell me the new trick to modify gems value?

I've been there... The trick is that you can't look for the exact value that you have, and you can't decrease it to refine because you're not looking for you're current value but your total one.

Eg: (that I did right now to check it sill works) I have about 99k gems. I know I spent quite a few but no more than let's say 100k. (actually way way less) I launch a search for 99000~199000 (i could have search closer) and get, obvioulsy, too many results. I gain 3 gems with the add. I refine (N=O+D with value 3) and tadaam, only 3 results left in this case (you mileage can vary) One is my current number, so I don't tooch that, one seems too big (and doesn't fit the pattern*), and the last one fits perfectly. I change it, move rooms and my level of gems changes. That's all

addendums: if you still have too many values, try to count the max of gems you may have spend and round it a bit up and search around the final value (I knew the final number was around 100k for me, I could have searched 95000~105000 for better results)

Also wait to have gained a few gems, do a n=o+d on that, move stuff around, refine with "unchanged value", do the add thing, repeat with "unchanged value"... Even if you have like 20 resusts you can easily remove manually mosts of them trough pattern.

What I mean by fitting or not the pattern, and I speak as someone no understanding at all what I'm doing (so I can't explain the why at all) is that all the value we change in hogward mystery look like this:

3.thumb.PNG.724a72dfd78e760d9d3d1e09ccf8665e.PNG

value that I want to change

Big value

Big value (that I want to change to valueX8 )

BTW if someone better versed in this stuff can explain me WHY that is, why we add a X8 or why we only change this and that value, I'd be grateful. ^^ 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Kyrianu said:

I've been there... The trick is that you can't look for the exact value that you have, and you can't decrease it to refine because you're not looking for you're current value but your total one.

Eg: (that I did right now to check it sill works) I have about 99k gems. I know I spent quite a few but no more than let's say 100k. (actually way way less) I launch a search for 99000~199000 (i could have search closer) and get, obvioulsy, too many results. I gain 3 gems with the add. I refine (N=O+D with value 3) and tadaam, only 3 results left in this case (you mileage can vary) One is my current number, so I don't tooch that, one seems too big (and doesn't fit the pattern*), and the last one fits perfectly. I change it, move rooms and my level of gems changes. That's all

addendums: if you still have too many values, try to count the max of gems you may have spend and round it a bit up and search around the final value (I knew the final number was around 100k for me, I could have searched 95000~105000 for better results)

Also wait to have gained a few gems, do a n=o+d on that, move stuff around, refine with "unchanged value", do the add thing, repeat with "unchanged value"... Even if you have like 20 resusts you can easily remove manually mosts of them trough pattern.

What I mean by fitting or not the pattern, and I speak as someone no understanding at all what I'm doing (so I can't explain the why at all) is that all the value we change in hogward mystery look like this:

Big value

BTW if someone better versed in this stuff can explain me WHY that is, why we add a X8 or why we only change this and that value, I'd be grateful. ^^ 

The 2 values you are changing are like a self check. If mismatched, crashed.

One value is just plain dword of total qty earned.

The other is a xor dword. The x8 is saying they xor key is 8bytes above that value. So it will automatically convert using the key from that location x8 away.

You can even find the value "total spent" in the game too. DO NOT MAKE NEGATIVE. You could set total spent to 0. Then your balance will = total earned.

2 hours ago, Kyrianu said:

Big value

I got the value but when i try to change it changes only on gameguardian and then when i back to the game nothing happens, then when i goto game guardian again i see that me value that i changed revert to original. not working

can you screen record video upload here?

18 hours ago, NoFear said:

The 2 values you are changing are like a self check. If mismatched, crashed.

One value is just plain dword of total qty earned.

The other is a xor dword. The x8 is saying they xor key is 8bytes above that value. So it will automatically convert using the key from that location x8 away.

You can even find the value "total spent" in the game too. DO NOT MAKE NEGATIVE. You could set total spent to 0. Then your balance will = total earned.

@NoFear can you please tell me how to change gems value?

On 4/21/2019 at 10:36 AM, NoFear said:

Happy Easter

Please, if you plan on sharing on YouTube or anywhere else. Just give proper credit please.

Currencies
https://youtu.be/rtAbY5hMGec

Notebooks
https://youtu.be/8aEW6paKZwU

Instructions:

Currencies, XP and Notebooks
Look at what level your character is, and you will use that for the search.
If level 27, search 0;27e~27.99e::5
Then search 0.
Save your results.
Select all.
Change address 20 (Not HEX)
Add values back to search.
Now same idea except your level x100. So search 2700~2799x8
The x8 is because it's a dword xor with key 8 bytes away.
Now below you can see your current xp if you want to edit.
If so, pause game with gg, edit the dword sand the dword xor properly. So if you edit xp to 75000 the dword xor will be 75000x8.
Now to get to currencies. 
Long press the value in your search
Offset calculator.
Offset -68 (HEX)
Please at this step if anyone has different results, please let me know.
The value this brings you to, long press that, go to pointer.
You'll now be at your coins earned and gems earned.
Again, to edit, must pause game, and must keep proper dword xor format.
Enjoy!

Notebooks
***You must have at least 1 notebook to do this***

Dword search
1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121
long press the value 1,702,129,518 in your results and copy address.
Now dword search.
Paste the address and put h after it. so if address AABBCCDD will be AABBCCDDh.
And with that will be the qty you have of notebooks. So if you have 12
AABBCCDDh;12::41
like that.
you should have 1 result. If you have like 1 notebook, you might have multiple values of one in your results, it will be the last value in the results.

On 5/27/2019 at 4:20 PM, Helskrim said:

Just posting my old re-uploaded videos in case someone still needs it as I see people are still playing this game, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMoneyLover1995/videos?disable_polymer=1

These videos posted previously should help you

15 hours ago, Yusuke said:

These videos posted previously should help you

I can't. This is impossible for me. I guess I suck at hacking so much, I can't even follow instructions. It doesn't work for me.. 😞 Can you please make a tutorial for a level 20?