Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

7 hours ago, popineo1 said:

indalovestony

I DID IT, amazing thanks

But i have the same problem with notebook. In the first search (with 1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121) there is no result. When i got the error was because in italy the "," is for decimal so i change all the number with the "," with "." (example 1,920,234,561 in 1.920.234.561)

No Fear what can we do to find some result as you?

since you managed to get it done too with the friends, I managed to get a couple of friends done, but on others it doesn't find anything for some reason.

any suggestions for when specifically to search for values each time? just so tired of playing the friend games at this point. 

aucassin So removing the commas worked? or did you need to change the language to proceed? 

miabi

Sorry but i don't know how direct reply to your message. I Hope you see this message. Yes, i upgrate to the level 10 about 5-6 friend. I have almost 6 milions of gems and i went to hogsmeade to take a beer with any friend. This is the procedure:

-Do an unknown Dsearch

-Complete all the talk question and press COLLECT (now you collect 105 friend point)

-Do a N = 0 + D search and put  105  (because you collect 105 point)

-Restore with gems (maybe 82 gems) the friend-talk quest to do another one

-Complete the new friend-talk question and press COLLECT (now you collect 105 friend point again)

- At this time you have 1 (max 2) result that are your total friend point, go to the relative command line

- PAUSE THE GAME

-change the Dvalue into 60000 ( i select 60000 because some friend required more than 50000 point to complete - Diego Caplan)

-Go to the 4th line and change the Dvalue in 60000x8

-PLAY THE GAME

-Spend gems to do another friend-tall quest

-Complete the quest and Collect the 105 friend point

FINISH: now it goes automatically on the friend level 10

To do another friend, make a NEW Unknown D-Search and follow this steps again

Now please, someone that can explain me how to change NOTEBOOK value!!!

I managed to get it all to work, thank you all for your help. 

For anyone who wants a little easier time with doing it and maybe don't want to do an unknown d word search as it can sometimes take a while, the experience is a total of all experience that far (so like hypothetically, if a friend is at level 4, it'd be the experience they needed to get to level 2, to level 3, and to level 4 plus however far they are to level 5) and searching that number also brings it up.

I also don't know if they changed something recently, but I was able to just change the book currencies while in the Magical Creature area the same way you'd change any currency. 

but does anyone know if it's possible to change the Zoology level/how to see how much experience you have? 

@miabi, you misunderstood me. I changed the language to english because gg wouldn't let me search for a value with a commas. I still don't have any results when I search for 1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121 value. Can you make step by step instruction of your method?

23 hours ago, popineo1 said:

miabi

Sorry but i don't know how direct reply to your message. I Hope you see this message. Yes, i upgrate to the level 10 about 5-6 friend. I have almost 6 milions of gems and i went to hogsmeade to take a beer with any friend. This is the procedure:

-Do an unknown Dsearch

-Complete all the talk question and press COLLECT (now you collect 105 friend point)

-Restore with gems (maybe 82 gems) the friend-talk quest to do another one

-Complete the new friend-talk question and press COLLECT (now you collect 105 friend point again)

- At this time you have 1 (max 2) result that are your total friend point, go to the relative command line

- PAUSE THE GAME

-change the Dvalue into 60000 ( i select 60000 because some friend required more than 50000 point to complete - Diego Caplan)

-Go to the 4th line and change the Dvalue in 60000x8

-PLAY THE GAME

-Spend gems to do another friend-tall quest

-Complete the quest and Collect the 105 friend point

FINISH: now it goes automatically on the friend level 10

To do another friend, make a NEW Unknown D-Search and follow this steps again

Now please, someone that can explain me how to change NOTEBOOK value!!!

Hey, can you increase the level of friendship in my account? Please

On 5/14/2019 at 2:40 AM, popineo1 said:

Can you tell us, step by step, how did you change notebook currencies? I can’t even search it

Went to the creature area.

Searched for the book number Dword. Then when books were added or spent, used the d? to adjust appropriately and it would narrow it down. Then adjusted the one that came up and then the one that was 4th down (so first one to adjust, x, x, x, then the other one to adjust) same way as changing currencies. 

18 minutes ago, popineo1 said:

With currencies i did a n= 0+D becouse it add some values, but with notebook i spend it so they decrease. What option i have to choose?

You still do that, just do -# for the value... So like if you spent 20, do -20 (you will need to pick the - from the keypad--it won't react from you typing it).