Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

i have tried both of these methods

FOR NEW ACCOUNTS

Dword search,  50x8. (Can keep searching value until you get to reward to help eliminate values)
Earn the first 50. Search 100x8. Should have 1 result. Goto address. You are at the xor value. Above is xor key and above that is dword value. So, pause game with GG, edit xor value to something like 12345x8. Edit Dword to be 12345. Values need to match, or game will crash.

FOR EXISTING ACCOUNTS (IF YOU SPENT GOLD)
Unknown Dword search. Earn gold. Unknown Dword, click more and do the N=O+D and put for value how much gold you earned. You can also do a known search and put a range. So if you have 500 gold and you think you've spent liked 100, do dword search of something like 500~800.  Keep doing these searches until you have 1 or 2 results. You'll see the correct value have same layout as my video. Below the gold is the gems. 

but none are working, is it patched or something? and i am sure i havent spent any gold yet

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, ForsakenTwilight said:

never mind guys, i made it work.. they indeed did make a patch for it, BUT it only added another value that is close to your original value but not quite it.. so just edit that instead

I don't think anything has changed.....

You are confusing your balance with total earn.

Game calculates balance.

Your modify the earned value to modify balance.

28 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I don't think anything has changed.....

You are confusing your balance with total earn.

Game calculates balance.

Your modify the earned value to modify balance.

i don't know if i am doing something wrong, as you're the one with the superior knowledge here. but what i did was search for whatever amount i earned that session.. E.G first i do an unknown search, then lets say i earned 5 gold, then i do N=0+D by inputting the value 5 and each time i only add whatever amount i earned and not the total earned.. so lets say next i earned 4 i just input 4 not 9.. was this correct? it ended up working tho

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, ForsakenTwilight said:

i don't know if i am doing something wrong, as you're the one with the superior knowledge here. but what i did was search for whatever amount i earned that session.. E.G first i do an unknown search, then lets say i earned 5 gold, then i do N=0+D by inputting the value 5 and each time i only add whatever amount i earned and not the total earned.. so lets say next i earned 4 i just input 4 not 9.. was this correct? it ended up working tho

That's correct.

N=O+D

Just old value plus difference is the new.

So the number you are entering is the D, which is the change in value. Earn 4, d is 4. Earn 9 next, 9 is the d.

You'll eventually find your TOTAL EARNED. 

25 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That's correct.

N=O+D

Just old value plus difference is the new.

So the number you are entering is the D, which is the change in value. Earn 4, d is 4. Earn 9 next, 9 is the d.

You'll eventually find your TOTAL EARNED. 

ahh now i get it, when you input a value you're supposed to PUT N at each iteration, but what i was doing was just putting D as if its N .. idk how it worked but thank you for the explanation, this makes everything clear

On 4/26/2019 at 8:24 AM, Henrik said:

@NoFear Do you know how to get 5 stars instant in class and missions? I'm in 5 Year, Chapter 10, and I'm tired of so much clicking, I use an auto click, but it's still boring

I don't know how to do it while in class but if you try after you earn stars for class just search 0 Dword before you go into class then if you earned 2 stars at the end of the class Refine by 2 go into class one more time I suggest 3 stars this time you would finish off with 3 stars from that class then Refine by 5 and usually only 1-2 should come up and you gotta on both and it should have the Amount of Stars then 0D then a Large number sometimes Dword or XOR like -1223344556 and 0D again and lastly the large number Dword or XOR that you want to change into the max Stars required so like if 9 max Stars are required you would change it to 9D instead of #D and the 2nd large number to 9X8D Below are some screenshots of how to do it.

It won't narrow down every time sometimes it will be at like 65 found just travel around and keep refining until you get as little as possible so it's easier to find it. I messed up my first time at doing this. So don't worry if it does not work the first time.

Screenshot_20190505-165347.png

Screenshot_20190505-165619.png

Screenshot_20190505-170019.png

Screenshot_20190505-170151.png

Screenshot_20190505-170223.png

Screenshot_20190505-170235.png

Screenshot_20190505-170243.png

On 4/26/2019 at 5:24 PM, Henrik said:

@NoFear Do you know how to get 5 stars instant in class and missions? I'm in 5 Year, Chapter 10, and I'm tired of so much clicking, I use an auto click, but it's still boring

How do you use an auto click??

10 hours ago, Henrik said:

@Bzeebee Thanks, I'll try this later

I'm working on making a video for that but for now here is a video I made for Event Hacking I will make one for friendships, House Points, and more later I'm working on figuring out how to hack the stars while in class I'm pretty close to figuring it out. But anyways if you want to know how to hack events here you go.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, walzo73 said:

Is it possible to hack the gems,coins or books?

Has anyone ever tried

Spend some time reading through thread.... You will find your answer.

On 5/6/2019 at 2:03 PM, Bzeebee said:

I'm working on making a video for that but for now here is a video I made for Event Hacking I will make one for friendships, House Points, and more later I'm working on figuring out how to hack the stars while in class I'm pretty close to figuring it out. But anyways if you want to know how to hack events here you go.

Working on uploading a new video to a new site. Will link soon!