Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

PARA NOVAS CONTAS

Pesquisa Dword, 50x8. (Pode manter o valor de busca até você recompensar para ajudar a eliminar valores)
Ganhe os primeiros 50. Pesquise 100x8. Deve ter 1 resultado. Ir para o endereço. Você está no valor xor. Acima está xor key e acima disso é o valor dword. Então, pause o jogo com o GG , edite o valor xor para algo como 12345x8. Edite Dword para ser 12345. Os valores precisam corresponder ou o jogo irá falhar.

PARA CONTAS EXISTENTES (SE VOCÊ DESPEDEU O OURO)
Pesquisa Dword desconhecida. Ganhe ouro. Dword Desconhecido, clique em mais e faça o N = O + D e coloque em valor quanto ouro você ganhou. Você também pode fazer uma pesquisa conhecida e colocar um intervalo. Então, se você tem 500 de ouro e você acha que você gastou gostei de 100, faça uma pesquisa dword de algo como 500 ~ 800. Continue fazendo essas pesquisas até que você tenha 1 ou 2 resultados. Você verá o valor correto com o mesmo layout do meu vídeo. Abaixo do ouro estão as pedras preciosas.

Siga o método acima para o xp também.

Vídeo fornecido aqui

https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/harry-potter-hogwarts-mystery-currencies-and-xp.12085/

Thanks nofear .. 

Now I think I can edit it ! 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

FOR NEW ACCOUNTS

Dword search,  50x8. (Can keep searching value until you get to reward to help eliminate values)
Earn the first 50. Search 100x8. Should have 1 result. Goto address. You are at the xor value. Above is xor key and above that is dword value. So, pause game with GG, edit xor value to something like 12345x8. Edit Dword to be 12345. Values need to match, or game will crash.

FOR EXISTING ACCOUNTS (IF YOU SPENT GOLD)
Unknown Dword search. Earn gold. Unknown Dword, click more and do the N=O+D and put for value how much gold you earned. You can also do a known search and put a range. So if you have 500 gold and you think you've spent liked 100, do dword search of something like 500~800.  Keep doing these searches until you have 1 or 2 results. You'll see the correct value have same layout as my video. Below the gold is the gems.

Follow above method for xp too.

Video provided here

https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/harry-potter-hogwarts-mystery-currencies-and-xp.12085/

I find two values, one equal and one different, The only one that has the same layout is the different value and when I change it the game closes 

sorry my english is google tradutor :D

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, F3N1X said:

I find two values, one equal and one different, The only one that has the same layout is the different value and when I change it the game closes 

sorry my english is google tradutor :D

It won't match if you spent gold.

The value you are editing is GOLD EARNED. Not gold balance. And you need to pay attention. You need to edit the dword AND the XOR value. If you only do one, instant crash.

3 minutes ago, Ermaac said:

Você precisa editar o outro valor, o valor baixo é o que tu tem agora certo?, o segundo é o que tu gastou o jogo todo 

Yes, but the same layout of the video of the nofear does not appear, the addresses are 0, the value of the other one appears and two addresses below the value of the diamonds .. but i try edit the first value now .. Thanks @NoFear and @Ermaac

6 minutes ago, Ermaac said:

Veja o vídeo e edita certinho o valor de numero 3067: 3

I already did, but the game crashes and closes in whatever value I change there :( .. I will start a new game and try

Já fiz, porem o jogo trava e fecha em qualquer valor que altero ali :( .. Vou começar um novo jogo e tentar 

1 hour ago, Ashish007 said:

Game is available for download on playstore and when I downloaded and start, It says "unable to play limited beta ". Please help. (I downloaded from playstore)

Its maybe because you are using rooted device,,, search in google that problem and there are bunch of videos of how to fix that using LuckyPatcher.

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

FOR NEW ACCOUNTS

Dword search,  50x8. (Can keep searching value until you get to reward to help eliminate values)
Earn the first 50. Search 100x8. Should have 1 result. Goto address. You are at the xor value. Above is xor key and above that is dword value. So, pause game with GG, edit xor value to something like 12345x8. Edit Dword to be 12345. Values need to match, or game will crash.

Unknown Dword search. Earn gold. Unknown Dword, click more and do the N=O+D and put for value how much gold you earned. You can also do a known search and put a range. So if you have 500 gold and you think you've spent liked 100, do dword search of something like 500~800.  Keep doing these searches until you have 1 or 2 results. You'll see the correct value have same layout as my video. Below the gold is the gems.

Video provided here

I am a little bit newbie at GameGuardian all functions,, i only used it to hack games with the easiest way using Dword search,, now i watched your video and understood almost everything,,, one thing is still interesting me --> when you search and find the exact value which you want to change how do you understand which memory code or XOR code is the exact one for changing ?? f.e. you didnt even search for gems but knew exact code to change.

Anyone who can answer this question will make my day )))))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Sorry if i did any language mistake.

10 hours ago, NoFear said:

FOR NEW ACCOUNTS

Video provided here

@NoFear I can change the value of the gems and coins but you are changing two values in there (for example in 5.32 second) how can you know which code are you changing. I mean I can see that my gems are 30 so I need to change the code with the 30d but after that what should I change please help :(

As a result: I can not understand which one is xor value !

Edited by urjiko

i was working with my old save data on Nox emulator and the thing is i can find my gold and gems DWORD values, but cant find which one is the XOR one as @NoFear showed in his video ??i also made available to show XOR codes for each address and tried to find two addresses with the same XOR code and actually found one with the same value as address for gems had, but when i changed that two values nothing happened in-game and when i checked GameGuardian again DWORD values were reset to the original one. 

So hope somebody (especially @NoFear ?) can understand me and help as fast as he can.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Dav0O7 said:

i was working with my old save data on Nox emulator and the thing is i can find my gold and gems DWORD values, but cant find which one is the XOR one as @NoFear showed in his video 1f615.png1f615.pngi also made available to show XOR codes for each address and tried to find two addresses with the same XOR code and actually found one with the same value as address for gems had, but when i changed that two values nothing happened in-game and when i checked GameGuardian again DWORD values were reset to the original one. 

So hope somebody (especially @NoFear 1f606.png) can understand me and help as fast as he can.

Don't show "xor"values. This is different. And make sure you aren't search for your balance, but instead gold earned.