Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

2 minutes ago, hackertest said:

allez vous faire foutre. de nous faire attendre comme des con 

Stay polite man, no need for such words.

We're all waiting, not only you. Best you could do is let the man do his thing and accept that you can't have it asap.

You have to wait for the good stuff in life.

hello everyone, if not for the impatient there is the apk edit, I'm on an apk edit and we can use gems and pieces to infinity. And it allows to play on the rooter device because the play store version tells me that the game is in beta. PS: translated by google.

56 minutes ago, Takiyasha said:

https://streamable.com/se75c 

it works with 25,130,275 too :p

i need cookies :p

how did you find 25? there are more than 40000 results for it, you can't possibly try them all

1 minute ago, Takiyasha said:

then try 130,275,575 ;)

i just found it by guessing similar addresses LOL. So it legit gives me the amount if i try and buy it? :o

It's me ^^ and changing as with the game last day on earth (as ANONYMOUS shows us for the store) there is no way to pay 20 jewels to buy more? I do not know if I'm well understood lol

yes, if you have changed the value you can buy it and get what you have entered 
can also change the money value just how I do not know yet
6 minutes ago, tejeskv said:

i just found it by guessing similar addresses LOL. So it legit gives me the amount if i try and buy it? :o

Edited by Takiyasha

38 minutes ago, Takiyasha said:

yes, if you have changed the value you can buy it and get what you have entered 

can also change the money value just how I do not know yet

I could do with the gold money in the game but for the diamond I just couldn't find any way editing,

PS. I use the same method of the gold money.

Thank you, Takiyasha.

• Moderators

FOR NEW ACCOUNTS

Dword search,  50x8. (Can keep searching value until you get to reward to help eliminate values)
Earn the first 50. Search 100x8. Should have 1 result. Goto address. You are at the xor value. Above is xor key and above that is dword value. So, pause game with GG, edit xor value to something like 12345x8. Edit Dword to be 12345. Values need to match, or game will crash.

FOR EXISTING ACCOUNTS (IF YOU SPENT GOLD)
Unknown Dword search. Earn gold. Unknown Dword, click more and do the N=O+D and put for value how much gold you earned. You can also do a known search and put a range. So if you have 500 gold and you think you've spent liked 100, do dword search of something like 500~800.  Keep doing these searches until you have 1 or 2 results. You'll see the correct value have same layout as my video. Below the gold is the gems.

Follow above method for xp too.

Video provided here

https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/harry-potter-hogwarts-mystery-currencies-and-xp.12085/