Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

20 hours ago, Jivenchy said:

How did you get unlimited energy? Cause i tried to do it myself and it didnt work lmaoo

15 hours ago, DaPunn said:

How did you get unlimited energy? :c

This is the Video for the Energy Hack, you'll need atleast 20gems. Its also very simple to follow.

Also for the Speed hack to work. Use it normally and when it says "Connection Error" just use the speed hack again but put a - infront of the numbers.
Ex. If you used 9300 to skip 2h 35m then when Connection Error pops up, use -9300 and Retry. Your game might Freeze when doing the Quest but a Quick restart and it works fine again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p1crefil6dg2kx/Harry Potter [Energy hack] %23ALPHAGAMERS.NET.mp4?dl=0

Edited by FlamingHarlekin

9 hours ago, FlamingHarlekin said:

This is the Video for the Energy Hack, you'll need atleast 20gems. Its also very simple to follow.

Also for the Speed hack to work. Use it normally and when it says "Connection Error" just use the speed hack again but put a - infront of the numbers.
Ex. If you used 9300 to skip 2h 35m then when Connection Error pops up, use -9300 and Retry. Your game might Freeze when doing the Quest but a Quick restart and it works fine again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p1crefil6dg2kx/Harry Potter [Energy hack] %23ALPHAGAMERS.NET.mp4?dl=0

Ey can you please elaborate? I dont know how u get to that window after going to the gems. First time cheater 

also, does having an Iphone makes things more difficult?

thanks in advance

Edited by Beatrovski

8 minutes ago, Beatrovski said:

Ey can you please elaborate? I dont know how u get to that window after going to the gems. First time cheater 

also, does having an Iphone makes things more difficult?

thanks in advance

I don't know about IOS, I think they don't use GG(?) If they do, I'll try to help as good as I can and this video is not from me. Found it while googling.

Wich window do you mean?

What he is doing in the video is searching the value of how much energy you can buy 10;30;60.
Then when found, he only searches for the 60 (not sure if it makes any diffrence when searchong for 10 directly but to stay safe, I just followed what he did)
Once he finds all values that are 60, he changes them (I did 10 at a time, didn't count how many he did) to 120 (mini. GG/ closes the energy shop and opens it again too see if the value changed)
If it doesn't change then "Revert selected values" because it might or probably will crash the game. Delete them from your list and go on with the next 10 untill the 60 Energy changes to 120.
After you found the 60 Energy value ( in video he changes it to 100k to make sure its really is the value he is looking for)
Search for the address - after that he goes 11 values above the one he searched for. You should have the same one as he dooes when he goes 11 up "30D; 4.2038954e-44F;" thats for the 30 energy.
After that, go from there another 11 up intill you find "10D; 1.4012985e-44F;" thats for the 10 Energy that cost 20gems. Change that Value to 100.000 (not sure if it effects the game if you use a higher number)
Then go out of the shop and back in and you should be able to buy 100k Energy for 20gems. Then go back to GG and revert the address to how it was befor.

I hope this helps, I suck hardcore at explaining. The best I could do with my skills at understanding.

Cheers mate.

1 hour ago, FlamingHarlekin said:

I don't know about IOS, I think they don't use GG(?) If they do, I'll try to help as good as I can and this video is not from me. Found it while googling.

Wich window do you mean?

What he is doing in the video is searching the value of how much energy you can buy 10;30;60.
Then when found, he only searches for the 60 (not sure if it makes any diffrence when searchong for 10 directly but to stay safe, I just followed what he did)
Once he finds all values that are 60, he changes them (I did 10 at a time, didn't count how many he did) to 120 (mini. GG/ closes the energy shop and opens it again too see if the value changed)
If it doesn't change then "Revert selected values" because it might or probably will crash the game. Delete them from your list and go on with the next 10 untill the 60 Energy changes to 120.
After you found the 60 Energy value ( in video he changes it to 100k to make sure its really is the value he is looking for)
Search for the address - after that he goes 11 values above the one he searched for. You should have the same one as he dooes when he goes 11 up "30D; 4.2038954e-44F;" thats for the 30 energy.
After that, go from there another 11 up intill you find "10D; 1.4012985e-44F;" thats for the 10 Energy that cost 20gems. Change that Value to 100.000 (not sure if it effects the game if you use a higher number)
Then go out of the shop and back in and you should be able to buy 100k Energy for 20gems. Then go back to GG and revert the address to how it was befor.

I hope this helps, I suck hardcore at explaining. The best I could do with my skills at understanding.

Cheers mate.

Ok, I think it does make sense. So I need to figure out how to make GG work on Ios (or get an old Android) and then opening the GG to change/add energy levels by following the video instructions?

What I tried to ask previosly is how the “hacking window” came up. 

Now I just need to figure out this ios situation.

thank u

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I'll have details later. 

I have 2123456789 energy... Think I'll have luck with everything in this game.

Screenshot_20180428-203114.png

Screenshot_20180428-204318.png

9Screenshot_20180428-210910.png

thx god (u) i hope it'll easy as seen. waiting for you to reveal. 

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

I'll have details later. 

I have 2123456789 energy... Think I'll have luck with everything in this game.

Screenshot_20180428-203114.png

Screenshot_20180428-204318.png

Screenshot_20180428-210910.png

I am indeed interested in seeing your details.

Btw, those are not visual, right?

Edited by datguygamer
Added sentences