Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

So, I just logged into the game to see that my progress has deleted even though I was linked to facebook. I had everything up to duel rewards, animals etc. The amount of time I spent on this (yes I’m gonna say it) ***** game is crazy and just for the storyline. It’s impossible for the game to get my progress back since I hacked everything... but yeah, bye now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello lads! I have a question. Can we hack the price for the gobstone activity for example? I was kind of greedy and hacked my gold to like 1.3m but rushed and didnt hack gems and now i cant seem to manage finding the gems adresses so is there a way to change an activity price so i could go back under the MAX amount of gold and try hacking both gold and gems this time? Or can i simply change my gold value? Thanks in advance for your response!

2 hours ago, Yusuke said:

What's stopping you from changing the gems value now?

If all you did was the coins then you can still change other values. They don't have to be changed all at the same time.

As i stated, im not really really good with GG therefore i havent managed to change the gems value. And im not sure how to locate my gold value again since im not getting any gold ( being maxed doesnt let u add up gold via rewards and etc ).

On 1/25/2020 at 11:38 AM, Domosharka said:

As i stated, im not really really good with GG therefore i havent managed to change the gems value. And im not sure how to locate my gold value again since im not getting any gold ( being maxed doesnt let u add up gold via rewards and etc ).

You don't need to know the coins to change the gems or anything else. On page 20 of this thread, NoFear, gives instructions on how to find and change everything (gems, xp, coins, etc).

On 1/27/2020 at 1:41 PM, Yusuke said:

You don't need to know the coins to change the gems or anything else. On page 20 of this thread, NoFear, gives instructions on how to find and change everything (gems, xp, coins, etc).

I have totally missed this. Been re reading the thread few times. Thank you!

Edit : actually at this step "Now same idea except your level x100. So search 2700~2799x8"

i get "Nothing found" 

Edited by Domosharka

16 hours ago, Domosharka said:

I have totally missed this. Been re reading the thread few times. Thank you!

Edit : actually at this step "Now same idea except your level x100. So search 2700~2799x8"

i get "Nothing found" 

That happened to me too. You have to search again, try closing and restarting the game.  Also, I found that being by the Great Hall (on lower floors west) helped to find the value more often.

7 hours ago, Yusuke said:

That happened to me too. You have to search again, try closing and restarting the game.  Also, I found that being by the Great Hall (on lower floors west) helped to find the value more often.

i literally did it like 60+ times with no luck at all

Hello guys,

I like this game a lot so i normally hacked it :D 

I want to ask you,if someone here knows how to hack lessons and duels i really can't  click them want to finish the game faster i am all about the story.

Thanks <3 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 6:36 PM, NoFear said:

Happy Easter

Please, if you plan on sharing on YouTube or anywhere else. Just give proper credit please.

Currencies
https://youtu.be/rtAbY5hMGec

Notebooks
https://youtu.be/8aEW6paKZwU

Instructions:

Currencies, XP and Notebooks
Look at what level your character is, and you will use that for the search.
If level 27, search 0;27e~27.99e::5
Then search 0.
Save your results.
Select all.
Change address 20 (Not HEX)
Add values back to search.
Now same idea except your level x100. So search 2700~2799x8
The x8 is because it's a dword xor with key 8 bytes away.
Now below you can see your current xp if you want to edit.
If so, pause game with gg, edit the dword sand the dword xor properly. So if you edit xp to 75000 the dword xor will be 75000x8.
Now to get to currencies. 
Long press the value in your search
Offset calculator.
Offset -68 (HEX)
Please at this step if anyone has different results, please let me know.
The value this brings you to, long press that, go to pointer.
You'll now be at your coins earned and gems earned.
Again, to edit, must pause game, and must keep proper dword xor format.
Enjoy!

Notebooks
***You must have at least 1 notebook to do this***

Dword search
1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121
long press the value 1,702,129,518 in your results and copy address.
Now dword search.
Paste the address and put h after it. so if address AABBCCDD will be AABBCCDDh.
And with that will be the qty you have of notebooks. So if you have 12
AABBCCDDh;12::41
like that.
you should have 1 result. If you have like 1 notebook, you might have multiple values of one in your results, it will be the last value in the results.

No luck with both things. Any news if something got patched or?

Okay so ive been trying to do this for a few days and cant figure it out (im autistic af and reading most of these posts are just confusing lmao) but even when i try to do the speed cheat on NOX with GG it says i dont have the x86 libraries but i cant find an apk that has them? i feel like i did follow the directions on these so im not sure if thats the problem or if its me. if anyone can help id be grateful! 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:03 PM, Helskrim said:

Actually there is a way to fix it. I don't know how but I suspect it's man in the middle attack. There are people who offer currency injection services on game mod apk forums, they use your Facebook User ID to add you coins or gems before the game loads and thereby this removes the Invalid Wallet error as a side effect since values return as positive to server. 

I did some social engineering you could say by bricking my game on purpose and pretending that I needed help, I found out that one of the facebook groups offers this in fact for free however the tool they are using is not free, you request it and they do it for you. 

This is a screenshot of the tool the admin of that group sent me. Everything is done from the website and you need to have VIP access, in other words $11 a month to use the service. I thought it looked like phishing scam at first but then I found other such services by highly reputable game modders elsewhere. 

Edit: As a matter of fact currency injection services have been offered on sites like Sbenny since the game was released I just never realized this would actually fix the error since e.g. I had 2 billion negative gems and they added only 10k but the error was gone anyway.

72466931_403809870278564_1976356061979869184_n.png

any idea what mod does the lad in the fb group uses?

• 3 weeks later...