NEO Scavenger

Luluulululululu

Question

Name of Game: NEO Scavenger

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebottlegames.neoscavengermobile&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dneo+scavenger&pcampaignid=APPU_1_qFjYWp6rD8TEvQTzwpzwCQ

Version:  1.2.8

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gold, skills, starting skills

Have you tried cheating this game? yes

What happened?: I tried it for f***in 6 hours. Still same. 

Comments: Help

Found this. Dunno its help or not. And sorry if this is a wrong place to request. Im new. 

itemtypes.xml

Edited by Luluulululululu

Hi i would like to ask if you already have solution to this cheats, ive tried reading some stuff and im new to gg, i can only cheat the skills and the moves, i wanna know if theres an item and health etc status cheat? 

On 4/21/2018 at 6:35 PM, NoFear said:

That won't work always. Sometimes they money is correctly stored so it's double. Then next launch it might not be. Values are always "double", but you might need use float search instead. If you guys want a tiny apk that will convert double to float I can provide it (I think I still have it).  Then you can always search exact value, no fuzzy.

Sir do you still have that apk, im playing this game and im looking to change the money and items.