Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support

Enyby

12 hours ago, JiGaRu said:

Help. FFBe is crashing when launching in parallel space. Error mostly says something about 64 bit support

I'm having the same problem. Parallel space from Playstore works, obviously GG won't work there for me on my non rooted phone. would love to find out why this is happening

3 hours ago, sabinoffargo said:

I'm having the same problem. Parallel space from Playstore works, obviously GG won't work there for me on my non rooted phone. would love to find out why this is happening

open game, says connecting, goes to Tap to Start screen, tap, says Connecting..., then Loading... then crashes "Oops! FFEXVIUS has stopped. please try again"

Edited by sabinoffargo

Guys I think I found solution for the play services and play store problem. What I did was:

-reset all apps (option in phones apps settings);

-clear all cash data from all Google apps on the phone;

-clear cashes and uninstall all parallel space apps and supports;

-disabled all Google apps on the phone, Google play games especially (including maps to be sure; yes uninstall if asked);

-disable updates;

-reset the phone;

-do not run any Google app, if it starts updating automatically just stop;

-install parallel space and needed supports then run it;

-now when you go to speed mode there should be only play store option that is possible to log in to*;

-update Google play games and other staff like Google services from the level of that play store;

-profit? 

*If you still can't log in (which was the case on one of my devices) there is a possibility to use app that requires Google play games, when I run TES:Blades it prompted me to install it and after confirmation it opened download page from the store automatically. 

Good luck guys! 

Edited by Raven1123581321
typo

On 9/19/2019 at 4:00 PM, Raven1123581321 said:

Guys I think I found solution for the play services and play store problem. What I did was:

-reset all apps (option in phones apps settings);

-clear all cash data from all Google apps on the phone;

-clear cashes and uninstall all parallel space apps and supports;

-disabled all Google apps on the phone, Google play games especially (including maps to be sure; yes uninstall if asked);

-disable updates;

-reset the phone;

-do not run any Google app, if it starts updating automatically just stop;

-install parallel space and needed supports then run it;

-now when you go to speed mode there should be only play store option that is possible to log in to*;

-update Google play games and other staff like Google services from the level of that play store;

-profit? 

*If you still can't log in (which was the case on one of my devices) there is a possibility to use app that requires Google play games, when I run TES:Blades it prompted me to install it and after confirmation it opened download page from the store automatically. 

Good luck guys! 

What do you mean "reset the phone"? Reset as in wipe or restart the phone? This is the error i get. Haven't tried your method. 

Screenshot_20190924_195451_com.tencent.ig.exa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 2:35 AM, John_Wick said:

After update my android 10 parallel space stopped working plz help developer

Yeaaa bro that's the issue after updating to Android 10, and if this app update though Google play store then also update here. So ask in play store for update.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:23 PM, Luckys said:

Yeaaa bro that's the issue after updating to Android 10, and if this app update though Google play store then also update here. So ask in play store for update.

Android 10 messed octopus ps and virtual space for me. What a mess.  I just updated  the system yesterday.  Can't run gg it says daemon failed