Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support

Enyby

The target app (subdivision infinity) cannot run without 64bit environment and google play service. VirtualXposed have no play service, so PS + 64 support is the only available option AFAIK.

Many thanks if you could make it work under this setting. ?

Edited by carl9999

yeah already tried at first. The game was not able to run without 64bit support apk. And GG lives well without that support apk. Might be the problem of the 64bit support?

oops, it was originally taken as a customized version since they have "GG" suffix after the versions number and were downloaded from this website. never thought of the problem is in the environment but the app it run.

hope they can resolve this compatibility problem out. If not, then my only hope of enjoying this game are you. thx for reply.

Edited by carl9999

Hello @Enyby, hoping you can help me here. Just recently, whenever I try to use my keyboard within an app running in Parallel Space, the app crashes immediately. Will updating the Parallel Space apk fix this? And if I do download the current apk and install it, will all data from previous apk (such as loaded apps) be deleted? Only reason is the app I primarily play I cannot sign into again if it gets deleted. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Koonteh

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Koonteh said:

Will updating the Parallel Space apk fix this?

Try.

4 hours ago, Koonteh said:

And if I do download the current apk and install it, will all data from previous apk (such as loaded apps) be deleted?

No. If you not delete previous version manually.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MochamadFachrian said:

That for 64bit android?

Well, if it says "64-Bit Support", then what do you think? Did you even read the description? "64-Bit Support" is optional.

1 hour ago, MochamadFachrian said:

why i cant open Ragnarok Valkryie in parallel space?

Maybe because not all games do not work in all parallel spaces, or do not they work there at all?

Try to use the brain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...