Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support

Enyby

• 1 month later...

@Enyby first thanks for your work its been great. I am having issues with PS Lite and PS Pro gg Models. I am running a baseball app that is flagging the PS download. Your version was hiding it for a while but not its picking it up. The stand alone version of Parallel space auto flags the game and shows as illegal device. Is there an update or something we can do to bypass this again with an update to PS LITE or PS PRO GG version? Look forward to your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason when in install game on this it won't load of it have more than 100mb data ( saved data not obb).

Also stop responding .(android 10).

I know you guys can't do anything. Just letting the users know.

On 4/14/2018 at 11:22 PM, Enyby said:

Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support

Requires Android: Android 4.0.3-4 / Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 or later.

There is support for x86.

Video:

Work without root via Parallel Space - GameGuardian (#94txowoq)

No root via Parallel Space on Android 9.0 Pie - GameGuardian (#cfa9pw40)

Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

About second apk (32-Bit Support):

About third apk (64-Bit Support):

You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.

I start the free fire in parallel space and the game closes, what can I do so that it does not happen? , I play on a Samsung galaxy j7 prime

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tell me how to install Parallel Space + Parallel Space 64-Bit Support on Nox emulator. When installing Parallel Space 64-Bit Support after successful installation of Parallel Space, the error "device is not supported)"

Edited by MigRe

Game Guardian not being picked up by parallel space? Whenever I run gameguardian in parallel space I'm presented with 'Cannot run program "no_binary_for_your_arch": error 13 Permission denied'. When I tap start, game guardian doesn't pick up that I'm using parallel space to run it, instead I get 'failed to run daemon' in the window.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question... My phone is android 11, and when I download Parallel Space in google play store, it works perfectly fine. And the final update was 12.28.2020. But this APK, is 12.05.2020. When are you going to update? I have issues with this verison, and doesnt work because it isn't compatable with android 11. I hope it will be updated ASAP, and have a nice new year.

Edited by RITI3J
Just a typo SASP from ASAP

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2021 at 7:38 AM, Caiopfo012 said:

always when i try to open my pubg it closes after it starts to extract and it is not my game, because without the parallel i can play normally, i have tried all the clones and all of the same error, could someone help me? please

Try Parallel Space for Tencent [GG_Optimized]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...