GG not working properly without root in virtual environment

invric

Question

Greetings,so I have encountered an issue whilst using GG in parralel space...Or more than one issue I shoud say?

So the first time I used go multiple and it didn't work at all(following your official video)

After that I tryed using Parallel Space but the first time nothing work, the second time Everything work as inteded(this time I installed the app in the virtual enviroment,which you don't reccomend).

So I was all happy but only for a few days couse after that for some reason it started crashing and becamo very inconsistent with when does it find the app/when doesn't it find the app.

Then I decided to uninstall Parralel and GG and reinstall them repeating the whole proces.Now installing in the virtual enviroment didn't work(but that is intendent I believe?),so I installed it out the enviroment and just made a copy.This just gave me the usual your firmware is not support thingy...GO Multiple didn't work also.

I'm on a Samsung S8 on 8.0 which I know is new and all but then how did it work just fine for the first few days?! I have no intent on rooting since the process is very difficult on S8 8.0 especially for me(Odin is for some reason very glitchy and slow on my pc).

Maybe you have an easy root method for S8 without pc. I didn't find anything on xda. 

Thanky you in advance just for reading this mess and my bad english. :)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived