Toon Blast Game - High Difficulty to Hack (Help please!)

JintanOwO

On 9/24/2018 at 10:57 PM, midnight_express said:

i followed your video guide but still cant make it work. sorry if i am noob but can u explain step by step.
i search for price number of objects ::5   it shows  bunch of lines . than i add 1 more to price. what to do next ? like i have no clue.

Let's say you want to target an item which is usually bought 10 by 10, and costs 150 gold:

You then want to search for "150;10::5". (Dword type)

It means you are searching all the places in memory where there is a dword containing 150 (integer) followed by another dword containing 10 (integer).

The ::5 means they are 5 bytes distant, in the order you wrote in the search box (first 150, then 10). It makes the scan slightly quicker and with less garbage. If you wanted you could search with :5, then there would no longer be an order criteria.

(You could even just type "150;10". But it will take a long time and give you LOTS and LOTS of results, which is a good idea if you want your game to crash, lol. [By default the groupscan is set with ":512"...])

You now scan for that and find a bunch of results.

Optional: What I usually do when I still have lots of results is I search for the greatest number of the last group search (150) because this number is less usual than 10 in memory (big number).

Now, if you still have multiple results, increment the values according to the memory adress they are located in (special function shown in the video, in /edit/"more"). Check in-game to see the value(s) you're looking for (open the window to buy the item, price should have changed [number of items won't change because it is a picture])

You can get rid of all the garbage (everything else), and you can finally change your values. If you filtered with 150 as explained in "optional", then long push the value and push "go to the address". The next value will be 10.

?

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Bukowiak said:

Hi, for my its great job Rastakiwi. I modified the database and it works.  I have a question: can I do the same for IOS? Sorry for my english not speak well.

after editing, connect the game in your facebook, then open the game on your IOS. then connect to fb. done. goodluck?

• 4 weeks later...

I tried tonight to see if this still worked. I have used the original method in this thread many times before without any issues, however tonight I noticed I could not change the amount of gold spent to a negative number (example -9999) which in turn made me unable to change the amount of gold I have. I then used GG to find my gold its self, it was easy to find but once I changed it the effects did not last. I would purchase something and it would go right back to my original amount of gold.

No big deal with enough power up you don't need a lot of gold. 

Since entering a negative number for the cost of a power up resulted in it going to the purchase screen, I inserted 1 as my power up cost and I changed the amount of powerups to 50. YOU WILL NOT SEE 50 when you change this BUT IT DOES GIVE YOU THE AMOUNT OF POWER UPS YOU CHOSE. 

So instead of putting in a negative number replace it with 1. So 50 disco balls cost me 1 gold bar, 50 bombs cost 1 gold bar, 50 anvils cost 1 gold bars etc. Hope this helps

Edited by MommaBear

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Sirzento said:

is there a new money methode?

You still should be able to change everything with the database in /data/data/com.toonblast[...]/files

This is the .db file

• 2 months later...

Hello!

Hope you can help me. I used to use a old version of gameguard which now I don't really remember the version, maybe 76 or 78, but I was constantly get the updates messages, so I downloaded and installed the latest 83/84.
But now when I play Toon Blast, it gets stucked all the time, not on searching, sometimes during the middle of the game but most of the time at the end when we hit "continue".

Which version do you use, if it's the last, is there any thing that I might be missing to set?

Thank you

3 hours ago, deaconpt said:

Hello!

Hope you can help me. I used to use a old version of gameguard which now I don't really remember the version, maybe 76 or 78, but I was constantly get the updates messages, so I downloaded and installed the latest 83/84.
But now when I play Toon Blast, it gets stucked all the time, not on searching, sometimes during the middle of the game but most of the time at the end when we hit "continue".

Which version do you use, if it's the last, is there any thing that I might be missing to set?

Thank you

Maybe contact an admin like Eniby or just download the last version that worked well. I try to always use last version. If you're using a VM it may be quite unstable so maybe that's the cause.

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 3 months later...

Hi, does anyone knows a method to increase the amount of items and gold? I've tried what Rastakiwi shows in his video, but this doesn't work anymore. There must be some method, because in the game are many cheaters. Is there a trick with GG? Or must I download a database editor, and when, it does not matter which one? And when I must need a database editor, is it possible to show this method step by step? 

Thx for any help

Edited by DieterSchmidt

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...