NEW Release Hack Script PUBG Mobile

ArachisTech

NEW Release Hack Script PUBG Mobile

HELLO EVERY ONE

NEW RELEASE SCRIPT PUBG MOBILE 

HACK UNDETECTED

USING SCRIPT : SO THAT  UNDETECTION USING SCRIPT AFTER LOGO TENCENT GAMES

WATCHING THIS VIDEO FOR TUTORIAL USING SCRIPT UNDETECTED

Same for me. Speed hack works for a bit (the 1x one?) but eventually I can't move anymore and I have to kill my game to turn the hack off

A review of all features in this LUA script by someone who speaks English as their first language:

"Angle of view to expand" (FOV hack?): doesn't work, fucks up the aspect ratio of the game and stretches things making it actually more difficult to play

"Escape": I have no idea what this does, there isn't any explanation of it anywhere either

"Through wall": works fairly well for walking thru doors and windows, however it's more of a hassle to use because you get stuck on things a lot

"Antenna": I'm not even going to bother because this was broken before and still is for me. Only affects my own character

"Color menu": obnoxious and executed poorly, but I guess it helps you see other players somewhat (and I say that generously) easier

"Speed hack 2" (2x speed?) works and isn't as fast as "speed hack 1" but has the same issue after a while - you get stuck and can't move

"Lock blood": I have no idea what this does, there isn't any explanation of it anywhere either

"Seconds for bombs": I have no idea what this does, there isn't any explanation of it anywhere either; perhaps instant grenades?

"Rifle unlimited bullets": this just does not work at all. I can't get it to turn on

"No grass": Actually works great. No issues with this feature.

"Tree and grass remove": Also works perfectly and actually gives you a pretty big advantage. I use this feature every game now. The only downside is that you cannot see when other players are behind objects so it's kinda a pain at times. Otherwise, definitely useful.

Edited by DiNGLE_NuTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...