Just Kill Me 3

ApexKnight

1 hour ago, anrothan said:

Hi, I been playing this game for a month or so, spent like $300+ and lost my phone. I dont want to start over so i am curious where i could download this cheat or how do I implement it.

You need to root your phone, go to https://gameguardian.net/download and download it. Also, if you hack very blatantly, the developers cam ban you so watch out. Just follow what NoFear said and everything should work. Good Luck!

I keep trying to replicate the steps but whenever he gets 20 or so final values to work with I get 200, further searches barely go under 100 if I'm lucky and I always end up crashing the game. Even the first unknown scan, make the 2 into -1 crashes my game like 80% of the time, and then it crashes 100% if I beat a boss.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/14/2018 at 11:49 AM, NoFear said:

They part where I search gold

3;2::5 or something like that

It's how many coins and at what value for each coin.

And it's good for that enemy. Then do on next enemy... Really don't need coins though given what you can do.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Screenshot_20180313-212719.png

Screenshot_20180313-212727.png

Hey, I was wondering about the portion of the videos where you edit the mission redeem rubies. I'm not very familiar with Game Guardian, but I'm trying to figure out how to I would recreate it for my game. These are my mission images. I'm not sure if maybe it was patched or something. Again, thank you for these videos. Maybe just a detailed understand of what is being done and how to replicate it. I'm sorry if I just being really dumb. Thank you again. 

Screenshot 2023-01-29 132759.png

Screenshot 2023-01-29 132738.png

Screenshot 2023-01-29 132722.png