How many items does GG need to Install???????

Smoker1

So I Install GameGuardian, and now, I am getting anywhere from 3-4 SW Icons AND HW Icons, and they ALL want Root Permissions. Should just be ONE Program Icon. Just how many different Program Extensions does it Install?????

Also, Avast AntiVirus shows one of the Installs (dkbldwuhdrhv) as harmful.

I can do a Fresh Install. It will show up as only 1 Icon in my App Listings. I open it up, it will start Installing, SuperSU will Prompt to allow it Root Access, I Grant, it finishes Install......now I get a few other Root Access Prompts, because I got a couple more tings needing Access. I go back to my App Listings, and I got 2 or 3 SW and HW Icons for GameGuardian. Last time, I had a total of 8 App Icons.

• Administrators

It is necessary to give a root for all requests.
After the installation is complete, the installed copy will be launched, and the installer will be deleted.
If this does not happen, you can remove it manually from the list of applications. He there has the name GameGuardian. While the installed copy has a random name.
This will all give you two icons and one application.

If you do not give out root access, or run the installer again, there will be a lot of copies.

Here is the main Issue:

1: You can not DL via Android. Grab it on PC. 

2: Update already Installed App.

3: It shows the new Version number, but says there is a older Version and to Uninstall that. Starts Installing new Extension Apps, all which require Root. Unfortunately, with SU, that means you have to go INTO SU and Allow it for each one that wants to Install. If you do not do it fast enough, it will cancel, and try another Random Letter Named App. 

4: Uninstall GG Completely.

5: Install newer GG

6: While Installing, same problem at the end of #3. If you are fast enough in the process, you can get only 2 App Icons. If not, get ready for a 3rd.....4th....5th.....

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Smoker1 said:

Unfortunately, with SU, that means you have to go INTO SU and Allow it for each one that wants to Install.

Usually SuperSu show pop up window with ask. You can enable it during install.

Odd make wrong tune for SuperSU and complain for bad things caused by that.

I was about to inquire about the GameGuardian on the App Store, but it seems they removed it ?

Off this Topic, but there needs to be a more Easy way to find Pointers. I only know how to find Pointers on my N3DS :(

Archived