Pinball Arcade (Speed Increase for no reason)

Smoker1

So I found "Always Ball #" Codes, but if you leave the Game running untouched on a Table for a while, when you go back to it, the Speed of the Ball will be increased somehow.

Now, Codes for Pinball Arcade:

These Pinball Tables share the same Ball Addresses. However, in other Tables, they do share other functions that use other Values. So if you use a Code on a Table, best to Disable it after. All Addresses change, so it is not a Fixed Address as far as I can tell. But so far, the Table Matching is VERY close to the PS Vita Version. So if you look for them, this will cut down on the Searching you have to do.

Shared Tables for "Always Ball #" Codes:

BigShot - Genie (Both 5 Ball Games) - Gorgar-Black Hole (Possible) (3 Ball Games) -  *Ball Count is Reversed on some Older Tables. So for a 5 Ball Game, Ball 1=5, 2=4, 3=3, 4=2, 5=1 . For 3 Ball Games, the same. So Ball 1=3, 2=2, 3=1

Addams Family - Creature/Lagoon - T2

Attack/Mars - Circus Voltaire

I am still looking into the rest of my 25 Owned Tables, but there are a few that I can not seem to find for some reason on both the Vita AND my Android.

Victory, Elvira+Party, Haunted House, El Dorado (I need to Verify).

ZEN Pinball Table Games I need help with on BOTH Systems. No matter how I Search, I can not find the Address/Value for the Ball # :(

Also, GameGuardian works great with RetroArch. So Users can find VirtualBoy Codes since RA can not run with rDragon's .db Codes. Nor will it run with the Codes Ported to a .cht File. But so far, I found Wario Land Codes:

These Code SHOULD be the same. But if not, here is my Example

RetroArch
VirtualBoy Wario Land
99 Lives
791FA7AC

99 Hearts
791FA7AE

9999 Coins
791FA7B0

20 Minutes Always
791FA7B2 Value 1200 (1200 Seconds Counting down)

Power-Up Selection, I am looking into this one. Never Searched for something like this before, so it might be a while. Any help will be appreciated.

Edit: So I found the Powerup.......but it locks the Controls as it keeps trying to Enact the Value. When you Unlock the Value, it returns to what it was before you tried Changing it.

0=Small

1=Normal Hat

2=Hat with Horns

3=Flame thingi

4=Flame Hawk

Edit: OK.......yes you can use GG with RetroArch........but needs Pointers if the Core/System does not have Cheats already. Addresses keep changing under Wario Land (RA-VB-WL). 

New Time Address changed to 78E7E7B2, then when I tried running it again, I got 78FDA7B2

Archived