I was messing with values in Pixel Gun 3D and...

Noodly

I was in the map Christmas Dinner, and after messing with some values, the text backing got all weird, the sparklers became like lightning and things like ammo, health etc got like 30x larger >o> Also, I wasn't able to see the scores.

If anyone knows any way to modify things in the game like health and damage (these two have been done but are not going to be released, as they don't want it do get patched), then please tell me! ^u^. Also, I already know a trophy hack. The game has an anti-cheat system, but it isn't too good at detecting.

Thankies!!

Screenshot_2018-01-27-15-09-59.png

Screenshot_2018-01-27-15-06-38.png

• 8 months later...

well I made a script for it, but it was realy quick because to be honest I don't like that game much and is easy to cheat.
its a script were you can kick everyone out of the match. bt you have to use it right.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/555-pixel-gun-3d-hack/

+ it has unlimited match time, so you stay in the same match, even if the timing is over and a speedhack that does not kick, and then I stopped because if you can do those hacks..then it means there game is realy realy weak protected.

• 7 months later...
On 10/24/2018 at 2:36 AM, XxhentaixX said:

well I made a script for it, but it was realy quick because to be honest I don't like that game much and is easy to cheat.
its a script were you can kick everyone out of the match. bt you have to use it right.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/555-pixel-gun-3d-hack/

+ it has unlimited match time, so you stay in the same match, even if the timing is over and a speedhack that does not kick, and then I stopped because if you can do those hacks..then it means there game is realy realy weak protected.

Does that still work? Or PATCH

Archived