NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P

AjayP

6 minutes ago, L36up6 said:

Got the script going. Crates and tuners are working but the Exclusive hacks arent. Hoping for an update.

All hacks except car hacks are working. To get the exclusive hacks working u need to open the script at right time when game is loading. Open the script when loading icon stops SECOND time  (just before it says connecting to server). But remember if u open the script and it says connecting to server then it will not work. Open the script immediately after loading icon stops SECOND time. 

5 minutes ago, Vmpatel said:

This file required root or not.... please do some proper information how to use step by step

Of course it needs root. Do u even know what gameguardian is? 

3 hours ago, AjayP said:

All hacks except car hacks are working. To get the exclusive hacks working u need to open the script at right time when game is loading. Open the script when loading icon stops SECOND time  (just before it says connecting to server). But remember if u open the script and it says connecting to server then it will not work. Open the script immediately after loading icon stops SECOND time. 

Going to try it later. The gold crates have no issues. But the money crates does. It makes the game slow.

Ive tried the exclusive hacks @AjayP but it doesnt work. It says found wrong value even though I typed it correctly (my gold 165). The money hack ive tried it said 'succesful' but my money hasn't change

4 minutes ago, L36up6 said:

Ive tried the exclusive hacks @AjayP but it doesnt work. It says found wrong value even though I typed it correctly (my gold 165). The money hack ive tried it said 'succesful' but my money hasn't change

Wrong values mean u didn't follow instructions. Are u sure u did same as told. Tell me how u did it.

10 minutes ago, AjayP said:

Wrong values mean u didn't follow instructions. Are u sure u did same as told. Tell me how u did it.

Open the nfs no limits and GG (set the filter to 1000)

Waited for the second load screen to pause.

Executed the file and opened exclusive hack. Input the value 165 and then the weird thing is when loading the hack it says NFS has stopped I clicked OK then. After the load has stopped it says wromg value.

1 minute ago, L36up6 said:

Open the nfs no limits and GG (set the filter to 1000)

Waited for the second load screen to pause.

Executed the file and opened exclusive hack. Input the value 165 and then the weird thing is when loading the hack it says NFS has stopped I clicked OK then. After the load has stopped it says wromg value.

Does it always say stopped working ?

6 hours ago, L36up6 said:

Yes. I can send you a video of it. I cant get it to work. @AjayP

Yeah. If u have time u can send a video here. I don't know why the game stops working for u. It may be your phone problem. 

1 hour ago, AjayP said:

Yeah. If u have time u can send a video here. I don't know why the game stops working for u. It may be your phone problem. 

@AjayP The file is 30mb in size. Im using an emulator in my laptop.

Edited by L36up6

9 hours ago, L36up6 said:

@AjayP The file is 30mb in size. Im using an emulator in my laptop.

I think that's why it is not working. Which emulator are u using to hack the game? I suggest bluestacks emulator. 

4 hours ago, AjayP said:

I think that's why it is not working. Which emulator are u using to hack the game? I suggest bluestacks emulator. 

I'll try using bluestacks later.. are the newer versions any good? Im using Memu as it has a root access

Edited by L36up6

3 minutes ago, L36up6 said:

I'll try using bluestacks later.. are the newer versions any good? Im using Memu as it has a root access

I haven't tried latest version. But bluestacks is good. Rooting bluestacks is also very easy.