Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

40 minutes ago, 3839491 said:

Does anyone know if they accidentally fixed add/spend currency/caps? After these changes, every time I try to buy something, it crashes. If it's important, I use an emulator

why everyone keeps asking about "is it fixed/patches", i already told this countless time, it wont get fixed anytime soon, and if you using my premium script, it will crash your game since emulator uses x86_64 while the script made on aarch64, or you just replace everything, this can cause instablity because there's might be just a types you accidentally replaced and caused NULL REFERENCE and the LuaVM confused and just crash

53 minutes ago, AngelWolf said:

why everyone keeps asking about "is it fixed/patches", i already told this countless time, it wont get fixed anytime soon, and if you using my premium script, it will crash your game since emulator uses x86_64 while the script made on aarch64, or you just replace everything, this can cause instablity because there's might be just a types you accidentally replaced and caused NULL REFERENCE and the LuaVM confused and just crash

I can't use it, because I use tagged pointers which require me to add B40000 In each I look for the pointer and spend currency Doesn't work in emba shop event 2.0

Sorry for bad English btw

17 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

for me it gives me a bunch of different pointers when I use offset 100 I don't get values when I use 0 

18 hours ago, Tama7 said:

I can't use it, because I use tagged pointers which require me to add B40000 In each I look for the pointer and spend currency Doesn't work in emba shop event 2.0

Sorry for bad English btw

for tagged pointer, idk much about it, since i dont understand much about pointer in GG

1 hour ago, kboy said:

for me it gives me a bunch of different pointers when I use offset 100 I don't get values when I use 0 

I dont think the offset is 100, its 3 address up before the length of the words

About Currency/Caps hack: I personally experienced problems with that function hack, to be accurate: with pointers.

Once I've hacked caps, found pointers, changed them, made some purchases in the store, then game crashed. Reboot, search IDs, search pointers, change them, fail. Ever after. Until the update.

After the update GG finds pointers as intended. I can hack caps again. So looks like sometimes save file or whatever it might be, gets broken and you can't find correct pointers.

14 hours ago, Sanctum said:

About Currency/Caps hack: I personally experienced problems with that function hack, to be accurate: with pointers.

Once I've hacked caps, found pointers, changed them, made some purchases in the store, then game crashed. Reboot, search IDs, search pointers, change them, fail. Ever after. Until the update.

After the update GG finds pointers as intended. I can hack caps again. So looks like sometimes save file or whatever it might be, gets broken and you can't find correct pointers.

I also can't find correct pointers it has never worked for me

On 4/16/2024 at 12:51 PM, kboy said:

I also can't find correct pointers it has never worked for me

It is sad indeed. But you don't need caps that much with all other stuff you can hack.

__

Btw, been banned recently. Not sure why: either using that new emba super armor, or high speed moving, or using speedhack. Most likely the last. But it's been boring farming Tech Cities to progress in EMBA quests.

Starting new acc, gonna play without that new armor until I naturally find it, and without speedhack. 

12 minutes ago, Sanctum said:

It is sad indeed. But you don't need caps that much with all other stuff you can hack.

__

Btw, been banned recently. Not sure why: either using that new emba super armor, or high speed moving, or using speedhack. Most likely the last. But it's been boring farming Tech Cities to progress in EMBA quests.

Starting new acc, gonna play without that new armor until I naturally find it, and without speedhack. 

There's a super armor? and speed hack? I got banned a few times when I just started too but I loaded cloud save and it took me to before I got banned 😅😅

3 hours ago, kboy said:

There's a super armor? and speed hack? I got banned a few times when I just started too but I loaded cloud save and it took me to before I got banned 😅😅

Yeah, restoring save works fine. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that I've got banned on time, so starting from the scrap. It goes quite easy when you know what to do actually, won't take long before I get to the point where I had to abandon previous acc.

As to armor, just check current list of items. There's that EMBA Power Armor which is new I assume. Didn't see it b4 the update anyway. And yeah, it's the best as for now.

Edited by Sanctum

Gosh, new acc got also banned. Spent 2$ for google verification to make it, sad.

So, aside from new armor and speed hack I used 3 more new hacks when I've got banned: fuel consumption (not via function, was changing vehicle stats straight), also vehicle carry capacity; and the last one was modifying perk stats.

Any ideas on what's triggering ban?

3 hours ago, DELeater said:

Gosh, new acc got also banned. Spent 2$ for google verification to make it, sad.

So, aside from new armor and speed hack I used 3 more new hacks when I've got banned: fuel consumption (not via function, was changing vehicle stats straight), also vehicle carry capacity; and the last one was modifying perk stats.

Any ideas on what's triggering ban?

can you tell me how you use those?