Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

Hi guys.

Have a big issue with this game and apparently the only one having it.

Trying to run this game in parallel universe and once i start this game, game guardian says IO error (9), something like need root to hack this game.

Any advice how to solve this. I am running v.623 of the game. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

@BadCase on the previous page in which you provided a link for a free version of the script(I'm assuming), I believe it is broken or the file was removed. Can you confirm what happened?

4 hours ago, Rockywest said:

@BadCase on the previous page in which you provided a link for a free version of the script(I'm assuming), I believe it is broken or the file was removed. Can you confirm what happened?

Hey, all of my scripts are now used from my script launcher here is the link 

BadCase's Script Launcher (#5vkp70uo)

• 2 weeks later...

@iBaysicRS perhaps because your cheating a bit too much lol. Don't be going crazy with item amounts. Like for ex: Having over 100k of every med is a bit suspicious.

Having 100,000,000 of a rare item is suspicious.

Having 1,000,000 of greenhouses is suspicious.

Only give yourself what you need and don't over do it.  The hack it's self is not detected by the game it's self ,but there are moderators that are out and about as well.

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2019 at 11:27 PM, Rockywest said:

Day r survival caps hack tested on 1.620;

I'd recommend having at least 2500 caps to start with this hack.

Step 1: do an unknown search( float value)

Step 2:After the search is done purchase a coupon from the shop or something that's 100 caps or less to avoid running out.

Step 3: go back into the search , continue using unknown search, (click decreased)

Note: repeat steps 2 and 3 until you come down to 5 values or less).

Step 5; once you get down to around 5 values, click edit all.(I'd recommend editing the values to 500 or so) 

Step 6, once you done that in step 5, purchase something in the shop and see your caps value sky rocket to your heart's consent.

(This hack is not mine and I do not take credit.)

important note; this will automatically ban you online, however, if you play offline and want to cheat, this works perfectly. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

confirmed work on 1.626 thx man!!

• 2 months later...

mine got like this
using BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua

Script ended:
Thank you for your support.

Perhaps this script needs the latest version of GameGuardian. Try to update to the latest version.

Script error: org.luaj.vm2.LuaError: binary string:-1

table expected for set index ('value') value, got nil
level = 1, pc = 143
stack traceback:
    binary string: in function 'duplicateItem'
    binary string: in function 'home'
    binary string: in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.settable(LuaValue.java:2857)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.set(LuaValue.java:1206)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:290)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:146)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:432)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:432)
    at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.onInvoke(LuaClosure.java:189)
    at org.luaj.vm2.TailcallVarargs.eval(TailcallVarargs.java:65)
    at org.luaj.vm2.TailcallVarargs.arg1(TailcallVarargs.java:88)
    at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5255)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5057)

Script wrote 23.00B in 0 files

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone try Day R after the last major update,  v1.638 or v1.639?

Devs unified Caps in all saves, online or offline. I guess it's stored on server side now.

I've tried the Float number hack in Airplane mode, it doesn't work.

I've also tried to install older version and hack, then upgrade to the latest, Caps becomes 0.

This game is getting too difficult to be fun or enjoyable, it's going to be another greedy P2W I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 8:06 AM, mm6ff8 said:

Has anyone try Day R after the last major update,  v1.638 or v1.639?

Devs unified Caps in all saves, online or offline. I guess it's stored on server side now.

I've tried the Float number hack in Airplane mode, it doesn't work.

I've also tried to install older version and hack, then upgrade to the latest, Caps becomes 0.

This game is getting too difficult to be fun or enjoyable, it's going to be another greedy P2W I guess.

no hacks working now.. all will lead to game lockout.. try all possible methods.. maybe something will work.. good luck all.. i uninstalled the game..

1 hour ago, Pankaj71091 said:

no hacks working now.. all will lead to game lockout.. try all possible methods.. maybe something will work.. good luck all.. i uninstalled the game..

Some hacks are working. All searches in Double.

Vehicle Capacity: BelAZ, search 200,000,000 (that's 200 tons in grams), usually 1~3 results, easy to find the right one.

Vehicle Speed: BelAZ, search 60, hundreds of result, edit the first hundred, take a look to make sure it work, then reverse all. Warning, this could crash the game.

Weapon Damage: Homemaker Pistol, search 45;75::20, usually only one result, the right one.

All (or most?) weapon Damage are close in memory. You can save these, so if your enemy uses the same and you make a mistake, you can modify it to avoid one hit kill.

Design crafting, start with Sulfuric Acid, search 200;50;5::100, usually only a few results, easy to find the right one, change to 1. Then 0x30 after the last ingredient, there is the quantity of the item you are crafting, say, make it 1000. For 1 Sulfur, 1 Saltpeter, and 1 Clean Water, we're getting 1000 Sulfuric Acid. Cool!

All Design crafting are closer in memory. Then we can proceed to potions, food, weapons, armors, etc.

But remember that some items' quantity can not be found, like Soap or Tanning Mixture, but Plastic Explosive or Tanned Leather can be found.

Also, the ingredients to repair armors, the fuel draining of broken vehicles, lead from broken car battery (great for trading)), or butchering of animal carcass...

But I need some Caps to change my Perks to optimal ones. And I can't find the Caps or do the item swapping.