Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

Hello NoFear.

As the way of cheat u posted above, i cant do it.  I used Game Guardian, then search for the code u gave " 4D;0D;20E;3D;15E~15.1E;4D::49 " as DOUBLE. But nothing was found.

I dont know whether i do wrong or not. Can u tell me how to hack like in your picture in detail? A video would be looking forward to.

Thank you in advance
Have a nice day

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, AzureArgon said:

Hello NoFear.

As the way of cheat u posted above, i cant do it.  I used Game Guardian, then search for the code u gave " 4D;0D;20E;3D;15E~15.1E;4D::49 " as DOUBLE. But nothing was found.

I dont know whether i do wrong or not. Can u tell me how to hack like in your picture in detail? A video would be looking forward to.

Thank you in advance
Have a nice day

Keep in mind I did this roughly 15min after seeing this thread. I can't Guarantee this search works for everyone. Video or something of you attempting could help me see if it was you or I need to create better search string. 

Hello NoFear.

Sorry for late response.

I will write down the way i hack caps with the code u posted  4D;0D;20E;3D;15E~15.1E;4D::49 ". 

- First, open Game guardian. i will search the code above as DOUBLE.

- Then wait. It will give some address of 2 types: Dword and DOUBLE.

- After that, i change the value of all DOUBLE address. normally, the DOUBLE adress value is 20 or 21. I change them to the number i want.

- Next, i watch an ads.... then i only get 20 caps after watching.

I tried to repeat this way many times but it didnt work. I'm looking forward to receiving response from you ASAP.

Thank you in advance.
Have a good day

• Moderators
4 hours ago, AzureArgon said:

Hello NoFear.

Sorry for late response.

I will write down the way i hack caps with the code u posted  4D;0D;20E;3D;15E~15.1E;4D::49 ". 

- First, open Game guardian. i will search the code above as DOUBLE.

- Then wait. It will give some address of 2 types: Dword and DOUBLE.

- After that, i change the value of all DOUBLE address. normally, the DOUBLE adress value is 20 or 21. I change them to the number i want.

- Next, i watch an ads.... then i only get 20 caps after watching.

I tried to repeat this way many times but it didnt work. I'm looking forward to receiving response from you ASAP.

Thank you in advance.
Have a good day

Edit ONLY the value that's 20 double to something large.

Then watch ad...

You could do this

4D;0D;20E;3D::21

Then search 20E.

Edit all.

But you could be editing things you don't want to. After watching the ad, revert everything back just in case.

Edit: make sure you goto shop, then begin your searches, that could be why too.

Edit 2: uploading video for new search method. Please let me know if it works. I'll post it shortly.

No fear, could you explain the process of what you did to change the value of the caps ,as well as the store items?

Also, I have one method of changing the caps through a fuzzy search and just changing the values until  I end out  with 3, then edit the float values with a certain number, which in turn would change my caps value. But with this method don't work for online, it will Ban me. 

Much appreciated if possible.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Rockywest said:

No fear, could you explain the process of what you did to change the value of the caps ,as well as the store items?

Also, I have one method of changing the caps through a fuzzy search and just changing the values until  I end out  with 3, then edit the float values with a certain number, which in turn would change my caps value. But with this method don't work for online, it will Ban me. 

Much appreciated if possible.

Please watch video posted above... Tell me if that works for you...

Alright.  The method in your video works. Although for some reason, for me I can't watch an add, it counts down from 5minutes and gives a warning saying add has not loaded yet,(which it has), so not sure why it's saying that. Could it be because I have the premium version, which has adds disabled? I'm downloading the free version and trying. Both devices do the same add warning thing. 

Edit 2: both devices, tried watching adds on both the free version and the paid version, still can't even watch an add unfortunately. But as far as the method goes to edit the reward value, it works.

Edit 3: if anyone has a solution to allow me to watch ads, please tell.  Device 1: Samsung Galaxy Grand prime(lineage 14.1 rooted)

Second device: Nvidia shield tablet k1 WI-FI (running lineage 15.1,rooted)

Edited by Rockywest

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

Alright.  The method in your video works. Although for some reason, for me I can't watch an add, it counts down from 5minutes and gives a warning saying add has not loaded yet,(which it has), so not sure why it's saying that. Could it be because I have the premium version, which has adds disabled? I'm downloading the free version and trying. Both devices do the same add warning thing. 

Edit 2: both devices, tried watching adds on both the free version and the paid version, still can't even watch an add unfortunately. But as far as the method goes to edit the reward value, it works.

Edit 3: if anyone has a solution to allow me to watch ads, please tell.  Device 1: Samsung Galaxy Grand prime(lineage 14.1 rooted)

Second device: Nvidia shield tablet k1 WI-FI (running lineage 15.1,rooted)

Region, Maybe vpn? Ad blocking on your device of any kind? 

Good to know it works. Should find a better way though without watching an ad.

Now I haven't tried using a VPN or add blocker ?. I'll definitely try both, perhaps they will work.[ Update coming soon]

Edit 2: used a VPN (Thunder VPN) and Adguard. 

Outcome of using the VPN'S : didn't allow adds to be available.

Conclusion/ inference: I've had similar issues regarding ads not being available in certain applications, which I believe is a device certification problem. When my Nvidia tablet was on it's stock OS, it had no problem watching ads on this game, ever since I went to lineage OS, similar occurrences such as not being able to watch ads have occurred.

Man! Guess I'll stick to playing offline and messing with in-game memory editing ?.

Edited by Rockywest
Adding additional information

18 hours ago, NoFear said:

Please anyone/everyone confirm this works for all?

It works , the quantity also works, do you have any idea about damage dealt, i used to edit combined damage dealt for me and nearby players, and refine it, and then change it to large number to beat the bosses. But its not working right now, any idea ?

Lol, why i got my name weird, im login with facebook

Edited by 333013_1434559041

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, 333013_1434559041 said:

It works , the quantity also works, do you have any idea about damage dealt, i used to edit combined damage dealt for me and nearby players, and refine it, and then change it to large number to beat the bosses. But its not working right now, any idea ?

Lol, why i got my name weird, im login with facebook

Editing damage? I can check

I'm having the same issue where I cannot play the Ads and therefore cannot make the caps one work. Everything else works tho! Any ideas on how to get around the ads one?

Edit: is it because I'm in not a rooted phone (I have no alternative) ? I do use all that parallel space and stuff

Edited by Capoxyt

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Capoxyt said:

I'm having the same issue where I cannot play the Ads and therefore cannot make the caps one work. Everything else works tho! Any ideas on how to get around the ads one?

Edit: is it because I'm in not a rooted phone (I have no alternative) ? I do use all that parallel space and stuff

That's possible.

I'll find another way and find damage.