Can anyone help me to root

AndyLiu

They're suggesting "framaroot.apk"(for your model) try it.

Which apps did you try?

Is Kingoroot one of them? If it's not, try it then.

If it has a OEM unlock open it. I dont know much your phone. That's all I can say

Edited by duxExes

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Testicules said:

Magisk is by far the safest and easiest way to root.

Download the apk and install.

flash the zip via twrp or Odin, and you're done.

Just curious, does Magisk install files to /data and /cache every time the device boots (essentially rooting it via the boot image each time)?

I haven't needed it, so I've not investigated it yet, but I have a feeling when I finally update my tablet, it will be the only way left to root!  If I cannot root, I'll give up on Android, I hate to say....

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Trasd said:

Just curious, does Magisk install files to /data and /cache every time the device boots (essentially rooting it via the boot image each time)?

I haven't needed it, so I've not investigated it yet, but I have a feeling when I finally update my tablet, it will be the only way left to root!  If I cannot root, I'll give up on Android, I hate to say....

Without magisk you are already limited to content in Playstore let alone hacking. There is a good chunk of apps/games you cannot find in Playstore due to detected root.

1 hour ago, Trasd said:

I believe so, hence the "system less" root. I'd been using chainfire's SuperSU for forever, but had issues when reinstalling custom roms and with root detecting apps. Tried Magisk, and it's easier to install, update and manage, and it has built in root hiding.

The hardest part is flashing via Odin, but if used Odin before it's a piece of cake.

• 3 months later...