Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

Hello, can you help me? I apply the hack as explained in the video and some posts here in the forum, and when spending or receiving any value the gold returns to its original value. Example I have 26.024 gold I do the research in gameguardian and it appears in the maximum 3 values, I can repeat the search 3 or 4 times that always appears the same result. I edit the 2 most similar values or I can edit the 3 values that appear gives in the same, the game loads the value this there we will assume 90,000,000 when watching a video to win 1 gold the value returns to the original 26.064. I did this with the scrap and it worked out the value did not go back to the original. But with the gold does not give right in this new version of the game and neither in the old version.

10 hours ago, Dark_babe said:

Hello, can you help me? I apply the hack as explained in the video and some posts here in the forum, and when spending or receiving any value the gold returns to its original value. Example I have 26.024 gold I do the research in gameguardian and it appears in the maximum 3 values, I can repeat the search 3 or 4 times that always appears the same result. I edit the 2 most similar values or I can edit the 3 values that appear gives in the same, the game loads the value this there we will assume 90,000,000 when watching a video to win 1 gold the value returns to the original 26.064. I did this with the scrap and it worked out the value did not go back to the original. But with the gold does not give right in this new version of the game and neither in the old version.

your value is broken kind hard to find it. if you trust me I will hack currency for you. just currency (Gold, Cash, Scrap, etc) but please, atleas leave them minimal 100. 

1 hour ago, MagDoCom said:

I want to start with a new account. How can I do it so they do not ban me?

dont hack, ez. banned is consequences of hacking acount, 

but if you want hack account safe from banned here is my advice. 

1. never go BRR.

2. never spend your gold more than 100.000 (not more than 25.000 for secure) per day as you spend your gold, your device is forcing save file to their server.

3. if you realy want to BRR subaru BRZ and ford Mustang are your best friend. seriously! you just need point right not victory in BRR

Edited by Alteria

1 hour ago, Alteria said:

dont hack, ez. banned is consequences of hacking acount, 

but if you want hack account safe from banned here is my advice. 

1. never go BRR.

2. never spend your gold more than 100.000 (not more than 25.000 for secure) per day as you spend your gold, your device is forcing save file to their server.

3. if you realy want to BRR subaru BRZ and ford Mustang are your best friend. seriously! you just need point right not victory in BRR

Thanks, I will do it like that

Video, how to hack cars and gold (rus lang)

Video, how to hack cars and gold (eng and pt lang)

Instruction

Spoiler

1.  to search for gold you need a request: 
value;327680~327699::5
_________
If you will find only 1 value + 3276xx, I'll tell you other way in the next video.
_________
2. to open cars
0;327680~327699;26::9
refine by 0
change all 0 to 361
enter the game
open all cars you need in their rooms, not in common room
reload game
search for 
361;327680~327699;26::9
refine by 361
change all 361 to 0
load game, play

Edited by so_slow

21 minutes ago, so_slow said:

Reveal hidden contents

Instruction

Reveal hidden contents

_________
If you will find only 1 value + 3276xx, I'll tell you other way in the next video.
_________
2. to open cars
refine by 0
change all 0 to 361
enter the game
reload game
search for 
refine by 361
change all 361 to 0
load game, play

Thank you))) I finally hacked the Henessey and the BMW M5. Your videos are amazing.

16 hours ago, so_slow said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Instruction

Hide contents

_________
_________
2. to open cars
refine by 0
change all 0 to 361
enter the game
reload game
search for 
refine by 361
change all 361 to 0
load game, play

Funnily enough, all my values start with alphabet and not numbers like how that video showed. But it still worked. Also, got a new fresh start. Now to hack cash and RP (which I don't know).

7 hours ago, datguygamer said:

I wonder why Firemonkeys hasn't patched that (or maybe they aren't on purpose).

If we try to assess the hacking method, we can easily tell it'd be EXTREMELY hard for FM to fix the code in a single update. To get it done, they must re-code the entire game in a way server-sided data are not organised through very simple memory blocks. That's what essentially makes the game very easy to hack.