Sign in to follow this  
Cryward

Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

On 1/26/2018 at 8:43 PM, so_slow said:

search for "device id changer"

tried it but it still didn't work even after I changed my id. Each time I download the game and install it the game will still start with the same NFS ID and had the same message appearing.

On 1/26/2018 at 11:58 PM, Cryward said:

You can perfectly play the blackridge with a pirated account without being blocked, as long as your gold is low, less than 10,000, I have done it and everything is fine.

Also to comment that when there are special tests of cars like for example the P1 that is now, I do not use hack.

ah fair enough, I haven't played this game in a week no ever since I got banned lol. Also with the new update coming idk if they will unban us all or reset our accounts, but meh I have little hope recovering my old account though. :(

Also has anyone tried using Xprivacy/Xposed with this game? I heard once you have that the game can't detect your ID and you can continue playing on your banned account... :o

20 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

You're free to try your "so called lucky skills" in other people's accounts. If gold can't be hacked in a specific account, your magic skills won't do cr*p, I've already tested this numerous times and I've already confirmed it. I am able to hack everything but only using multiple accounts, which means I have yet to find ONE account where everything works. (By everything I mean cash, event cash, gold, scrap, tuning, race skips, fuel, VIP and blueprints).

LOL K. I may be lucky but I got Gold, Scrap and Tuning to work in 5 different accounts.

4 hours ago, AK1149 said:

LOL K. I may be lucky but I got Gold, Scrap and Tuning to work in 5 different accounts.

I would call that a devil's luck

On 1/15/2018 at 1:03 AM, rafin5566 said:

i have 3 digit value, and he is editing just some particular values, and those value doest match with my value, but i tried by following the sequence but not really working. 

On 12/15/2017 at 1:45 PM, NoVy said:

Me too. Dunno how to hack gold?. I'm getting about 32 values

1 hour ago, Zebz said:

Does anyone know how to hack special event fuel?

i know

Since I am still new to game guardian even in the virtual environment I am having trouble getting  the overlay to stay on the screen. I will eventually get it figured out. But my question is until I get access to a computer to root my phone is there anybody will to add some items to my account 

22 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I would call that a devil's luck

6/6 now. Another guy contacted me and it worked on his.

Besides cash what else was able to be changed? Scrap value, gas, nitro, gold??

4 hours ago, Bloodbathking said:

Besides cash what else was able to be changed? Scrap value, gas, nitro, gold??

Scrap: Yes

Tuner Tools: Yes

Gas: DK

Nitro: DK (Why do you need this? All the races are very easy.)

Gold: Yes

Edited by AK1149

NFS NL 2.8.5

Cars: yes

gold: yes

fuel: yes

tunning points: yes

$$: yes

scrap: yes

ingame level: yes

VIP: yes

________

everything in pm.

EDIT: NVM It still works but I had to repaste it.

Edited by AK1149
Wrong Info

23 minutes ago, AK1149 said:

ab_tests got killed in the latest update. No more using gold to stage up without blueprints or getting parts using gold. Luckily I had all my current cars upgraded. But this ***** me up for the special event cars which I did not get yet.

delete your message! ab_test is still working!!!

Yes the races are easy for the most part just not enough gas to fill my needs and not enough gold to keep buying hard enough to get enough scapegoats for blueprints yet alone the parts