Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

just wanna thank everyone for sharing the tips on how to hack NFSNL, cause after playing over a year being a nice guy, this latest update really was the last straw for me. Tried to use other hacks (Lucky Patcher, Freedom, etc.) but GG seems to be the one working best! Anyhow I got to hack the special event money (which got converted already), scrap points and gold! I got lucky with the gold hack as I tried many times prior but it didn't work. 

Just follow Cebs step on page 15 and you should be good. Also to have a better chance try clearing the game data/cache prior to editing the values, and also edit the values during the loading screen before the game starts, that way the game won't reset your values after you edited (but its all luck, so I can't promise it will work as I did) 

Anyhow I can't be bothered with hacking the other values, tried the tuner trials hack but it will only work on certain days  Also with the smokedata hack I can just purchase everything with my hacked gold lol. But I do wonder, why some cars can't be upgraded with gold? I noticed most hyper (La Ferrari, P1, 918, Agera &  Venom) and also the Dodge Hellcat &  Demon had this issue. Seems like the developers knew the game would be hacked lol... ?

Screenshot_2018-01-22-12-59-57-061_com.ea.game.nfs14_row.png

Guys, if u hack dont make it too big. Last event i had 10 digits event money converted and im still working on spending them lol (for materials im using the 5 crates for 20k money). If u hack make it for long time not for quick bann. 

P.S.: Not talking about scrap points (now are useless for me).

2 hours ago, MuzaffarMusa said:

just wanna thank everyone for sharing the tips on how to hack NFSNL, cause after playing over a year being a nice guy, this latest update really was the last straw for me. Tried to use other hacks (Lucky Patcher, Freedom, etc.) but GG seems to be the one working best! Anyhow I got to hack the special event money (which got converted already), scrap points and gold! I got lucky with the gold hack as I tried many times prior but it didn't work. 

Just follow Cebs step on page 15 and you should be good. Also to have a better chance try clearing the game data/cache prior to editing the values, and also edit the values during the loading screen before the game starts, that way the game won't reset your values after you edited (but its all luck, so I can't promise it will work as I did) 

Anyhow I can't be bothered with hacking the other values, tried the tuner trials hack but it will only work on certain days  Also with the smokedata hack I can just purchase everything with my hacked gold lol. But I do wonder, why some cars can't be upgraded with gold? I noticed most hyper (La Ferrari, P1, 918, Agera &  Venom) and also the Dodge Hellcat &  Demon had this issue. Seems like the developers knew the game would be hacked lol... ?

Screenshot_2018-01-22-12-59-57-061_com.ea.game.nfs14_row.png

Hacking gold actually only half-depends on luck. If you figure out the "pattern" for your account, you'll be able to hack everything. In my case I succeeded at hacking everything except gold and race skips. After figuring out my pattern, I could easily hack every single currency in a single attempt. 

Bottom line, if anyone wants gold hack to work for them, just create a multiple accounts if the first one doesn't work. It is almost guaranteed you'll hit the jackpot.

1 hour ago, SergiuC said:

Guys, if u hack dont make it too big. Last event i had 10 digits event money converted and im still working on spending them lol (for materials im using the 5 crates for 20k money). If u hack make it for long time not for quick bann. 

P.S.: Not talking about scrap points (now are useless for me).

It doesn't matter how "big" you make it, once you're caught, it's a bye-bye.

But one sure thing is: Just never put your feet on BRR and that should be the highest guarantee for not to get banned. If you have unlimited gold and the smoke data, do you even need BRR?

5 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

It doesn't matter how "big" you make it, once you're caught, it's a bye-bye.

But one sure thing is: Just never put your feet on BRR and that should be the highest guarantee for not to get banned. If you have unlimited gold and the smoke data, do you even need BRR?

I play BRR only for the wrap and maybe the P1 BP, but since you can buy the P1 BP at the black market now you don't have to complete BRR lol. Anyhow you can play BRR safely as long as you don't stand out too much. (winning too easily, using Special Event cars that are fully tuned, or just plain unlucky)

Honestly if there is a way to hack the wrap I don't need to play BRR anymore... ?

45 minutes ago, MuzaffarMusa said:

I play BRR only for the wrap and maybe the P1 BP, but since you can buy the P1 BP at the black market now you don't have to complete BRR lol. Anyhow you can play BRR safely as long as you don't stand out too much. (winning too easily, using Special Event cars that are fully tuned, or just plain unlucky)

Honestly if there is a way to hack the wrap I don't need to play BRR anymore... 1f602.png

How do you buy P1 BP?

I got one of the previous mentioned gold hack to work. I searched my gold value in while it was in NFS Logo, replaced it with 100,000,000, uploaded the save to cloud and bought a few s***. The value is now 99mil.

EDIT: Also managed to hack scrap and cash using the same method.

EDIT 2: Cash didn't stick. But scrap and gold did. 

Edited by AK1149

17 hours ago, AK1149 said:

Anyone knows how to enable and hack VIP Points and how to hack tuning tools?  (without spending actual money if possible)  

VIP will not work. Since you made both Gold and scrap work on your account, tuning points will not work.

If you try another account, tuning points and scrap may work, but gold won't.

That's the way it is made, you got lucky with your first account.

9 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

VIP will not work. Since you made both Gold and scrap work on your account, tuning points will not work.

If you try another account, tuning points and scrap may work, but gold won't.

That's the way it is made, you got lucky with your first account.

Can you tell me how to hack tuning points, so that I can try it on another account? Also why will VIP not work? I did it once somehow on my previous save, but it got corrupted after trying to hack gold.

Also do you know anyway to obtain Special Event cars and the cars that doesn't support smokdata?

I got the P1 rn in event. Anyway I can max out the BPs for it? 

Edited by AK1149