Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

13 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

So what do you call as skill? I doubt you had that ability before you came here to ask for help about hacking this children's mobile game yourself.

I'd call something like excelling at cyber security and/or detecting system flaws a skill, not downloading a readily-made program to find everything for you is nowhere near skill. I can't believe you actually assumed my comment to be serious xD

Of course, I wouldn't say I'm "skilled" just because I've spent so many years testing cool stuff on Cheat engine and Gameguardian, that's what essentially led me to this game back in 2015. I'm not here to brag.

23 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I'd call something like excelling at cyber security and/or detecting system flaws a skill, not downloading a readily-made program to find everything for you is nowhere near skill. I can't believe you actually assumed my comment to be serious xD

Of course, I wouldn't say I'm "skilled" just because I've spent so many years testing cool stuff on Cheat engine and Gameguardian, that's what essentially led me to this game back in 2015. I'm not here to brag.

I don't do jokes or trolling. And even then, a readily made program has to be known to properly used. Those who come up with these methods to hack this game or properly fix something the game is refusing to do itself can obviously be bragged as that's skill since they taught themselves to do it. And if you hadn't noticed, as per your definition, I detected a system flaw in my save and so did these other people and fixed it/found a way to exploit it. Tell me, with this readily available program, how much were you able to do in this children's mobile game yourself? And even then, Cheat Engine is also a pre-made program. So again, you also should have no skills as well because you use stuff made by other people (by your own definition)

I don't know what your problem is. I asked for help from anyone regarding my problem; no one helped (which was okay). But then you came saying I "destroyed" those values. And then when I showed that I fixed them, you act high and mighty with attitude saying they auto fixed (which was the case) and then you say it isn't to fix something. I spent 4 hours fixing my save without any sort of outside help.

Edited by datguygamer

12 hours ago, Bloodbathking said:

A little off topic but just got my phone rooted and now trying to get the hang of gg so my first question is for exact value search  my gold 251 I know to use the hex search and dward but what do I actually type in search box and find the correct search 

Try 251; 327680~327699;26::9 (credit goes to So Slow and a guy on YT Jogos)

That would help ya.

26 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

I don't do jokes or trolling. And even then, a readily made program has to be known to properly used. Those who come up with these methods to hack this game or properly fix something the game is refusing to do itself can obviously be bragged as that's skill since they taught themselves to do it. And if you hadn't noticed, as per your definition, I detected a system flaw in my save and so did these other people and fixed it/found a way to exploit it. Tell me, with this readily available program, how much were you able to do in this children's mobile game yourself? And even then, Cheat Engine is also a pre-made program. So again, you also should have no skills as well because you use stuff made by other people (by your own definition)

I don't know what your problem is. I asked for help from anyone regarding my problem; no one helped (which was okay). But then you came saying I "destroyed" those values. And then when I showed that I fixed them, you act high and mighty with attitude saying they auto fixed (which was the case) and then you say it isn't to fix something. I spent 4 hours fixing my save without any sort of outside help.

You should take life less seriously mate, it looks to be stressing you too much.

1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

Try 251; 327680~327699;26::9 (credit goes to So Slow and a guy on YT Jogos)

That would help ya.

Lol well that worked to change my gold amount then after first purchase it went to zero. The search came up with 3 options with 3 different numbers so I changed the only one that was the same

11 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

Lol well that worked to change my gold amount then after first purchase it went to zero. The search came up with 3 options with 3 different numbers so I changed the only one that was the same

You are supposed to search for the value by pausing the game. Also you should get more values than just three and edit all three, not just one. You did wrong.

Edited by datguygamer

27 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

If after few tries u still get 1 value of your gold you better start other account. I have same issue on one of mines.

6 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Those Visual point values appear to only be "visual" items so you cannot find them and get the wraps unlocked

Oh, ok.

Does exist any faster method to install materials and rebuild parts to get cars maxed? It took me like 10 mins to max a car which have black parts too....

43 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

Oh, ok.

Does exist any faster method to install materials and rebuild parts to get cars maxed? It took me like 10 mins to max a car which have black parts too....

Yes. No root needed.

45 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

Yes. No root needed.

I already have it.

I meant, when you have much cars, when you install a material or rebuild a part it takes some time and it took me 10-15 mins to max a car.

Edited by LuCyr03

37 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

I already have it.

I meant, when you have much cars, when you install a material or rebuild a part it takes some time and it took me 10-15 mins to max a car.

Bluestacks+mouse recorder on pc.

1 hour ago, SergiuC said:

Yes. No root needed.

This method requires an insane amount of gold to work, which needs to be hacked in the first place (which in turn, requires root). In the end, this method is useless for non root users.

Edited by datguygamer