Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

On 1/26/2018 at 8:43 PM, so_slow said:

search for "device id changer"

tried it but it still didn't work even after I changed my id. Each time I download the game and install it the game will still start with the same NFS ID and had the same message appearing.

On 1/26/2018 at 11:58 PM, Cryward said:

You can perfectly play the blackridge with a pirated account without being blocked, as long as your gold is low, less than 10,000, I have done it and everything is fine.

Also to comment that when there are special tests of cars like for example the P1 that is now, I do not use hack.

ah fair enough, I haven't played this game in a week no ever since I got banned lol. Also with the new update coming idk if they will unban us all or reset our accounts, but meh I have little hope recovering my old account though. :(

Also has anyone tried using Xprivacy/Xposed with this game? I heard once you have that the game can't detect your ID and you can continue playing on your banned account... :o

20 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

You're free to try your "so called lucky skills" in other people's accounts. If gold can't be hacked in a specific account, your magic skills won't do cr*p, I've already tested this numerous times and I've already confirmed it. I am able to hack everything but only using multiple accounts, which means I have yet to find ONE account where everything works. (By everything I mean cash, event cash, gold, scrap, tuning, race skips, fuel, VIP and blueprints).

LOL K. I may be lucky but I got Gold, Scrap and Tuning to work in 5 different accounts.

On 1/15/2018 at 1:03 AM, rafin5566 said:

i have 3 digit value, and he is editing just some particular values, and those value doest match with my value, but i tried by following the sequence but not really working. 

On 12/15/2017 at 1:45 PM, NoVy said:

Me too. Dunno how to hack gold?. I'm getting about 32 values

Since I am still new to game guardian even in the virtual environment I am having trouble getting  the overlay to stay on the screen. I will eventually get it figured out. But my question is until I get access to a computer to root my phone is there anybody will to add some items to my account 

4 hours ago, Bloodbathking said:

Besides cash what else was able to be changed? Scrap value, gas, nitro, gold??

Scrap: Yes

Tuner Tools: Yes

Gas: DK

Nitro: DK (Why do you need this? All the races are very easy.)

Gold: Yes

Edited by AK1149

23 minutes ago, AK1149 said:

ab_tests got killed in the latest update. No more using gold to stage up without blueprints or getting parts using gold. Luckily I had all my current cars upgraded. But this ***** me up for the special event cars which I did not get yet.

delete your message! ab_test is still working!!!