Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

13 hours ago, MuzaffarMusa said:

well I'm done with NFSNL, its been a nice run for the past 1 year I guess ... ?

Screenshot_2018-01-25-08-19-30-209_com.ea.game.nfs14_row.png

they should not enter the blackridge tests, with more than 20,000 in gold, even insurance would be 10000 maximum, I am currently with 40,000 gold, I have not entered the blackridge tests, and I am still alive, my previous account was at level 96 and with more than 100,000 in gold between to play the blackridge tests and minutes later it had already been prohibited.

Anybody here who could do the hacks for me? I give my Account (Mail and Password).

I only could hack successfully scrap points. But everything else (gold, money, special events cash) not working. Maybe I am too stupid for doing it.

Please could anybody help me?

On 1/24/2018 at 6:39 PM, SomethingToDisplay said:

VIP will not work. Since you made both Gold and scrap work on your account, tuning points will not work.

If you try another account, tuning points and scrap may work, but gold won't.

That's the way it is made, you got lucky with your first account.

Tuner Tools worked on top of Gold and Scrap. GG

Screenshot_20180126-002902.jpg

Screenshot_20180126-002916.jpg

Anybody here who could do the hacks for me? I give my Account (Mail and Password).

I only could hack successfully scrap points. But everything else (gold, money, special events cash) not working. Maybe I am too stupid for doing it.

Please could anybody help me?

How much gold do you have? I can do other 2 easily.

2 hours ago, Floxx said:

I have got 565 gold

I maybe able to do gold, but I can do any kind of cash easily. If you feel like you want me to do it, send me ur mail and pass in the PM. 

EDIT: I can do all easily. Send me the account details.

Edited by AK1149

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 7:33 PM, so_slow said:

tried it and still doesn't work for me. Also I got a 404 error when I tried to download from your link. 

21 hours ago, Cryward said:

they should not enter the blackridge tests, with more than 20,000 in gold, even insurance would be 10000 maximum, I am currently with 40,000 gold, I have not entered the blackridge tests, and I am still alive, my previous account was at level 96 and with more than 100,000 in gold between to play the blackridge tests and minutes later it had already been prohibited.

then I guess once the gold hack (or any hack for that matter) is applied then BRR is out of the question. But still no one answered if the livery could be hacked yet... ?

2 hours ago, MuzaffarMusa said:

tried it and still doesn't work for me. Also I got a 404 error when I tried to download from your link. 

then I guess once the gold hack (or any hack for that matter) is applied then BRR is out of the question. But still no one answered if the livery could be hacked yet... ?

I'll test BRR with hacked account on my emulator. Let's see what happens. 

4 hours ago, MuzaffarMusa said:

You can perfectly play the blackridge with a pirated account without being blocked, as long as your gold is low, less than 10,000, I have done it and everything is fine.

Also to comment that when there are special tests of cars like for example the P1 that is now, I do not use hack.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:30 PM, AK1149 said:

Tuner Tools worked on top of Gold and Scrap. GG

Screenshot_20180126-002902.jpg

Screenshot_20180126-002916.jpg

How much gold do you have? I can do other 2 easily.

You're free to try your "so called lucky skills" in other people's accounts. If gold can't be hacked in a specific account, your magic skills won't do cr*p, I've already tested this numerous times and I've already confirmed it. I am able to hack everything but only using multiple accounts, which means I have yet to find ONE account where everything works. (By everything I mean cash, event cash, gold, scrap, tuning, race skips, fuel, VIP and blueprints).

Edited by SomethingToDisplay