SimCity All Buildings Unlocked

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 8:24 AM, BigBadGunner said:

The Storage got a Limited. The Bank is Different story there is no Way to increase’s it

Hi, I am new to hack....just want to know how to hack simcash and warstuff as online player...

On 2/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, CaelestiCivitate said:

I don’t remember if he has those buildings.  But I think he has them. He trades items and sometimes appears in the GTHQ. I saw his city. He has a spider building near his GTHQ building. He is a Chinese hacker. I don’t play SCBI since they introduced gambling. It’s illegal and against my morality. 

I am not sure if he plays anymore. You need to play a lot to find him, because it’s a chance to come across him. And he rarely appears in the cheaters server ?

I know his actual name and city name.....he is a Chinese hacker..and his actual name is shinghwa...and he is available at WeChat(just try once as don't know whether he is available or not)....earlier 8 months back.... he given 200 land stuff to me when I got connected through WeChat......there r 2 more guys....who sell rare stuff.like sky Ambler, Mike and Junaid(he is also a big hacker who have all rare stuff as 5000 each ...he shared me that pic of his storage once long back).

On 2/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, CaelestiCivitate said:

I don’t remember if he has those buildings.  But I think he has them. He trades items and sometimes appears in the GTHQ. I saw his city. He has a spider building near his GTHQ building. He is a Chinese hacker. I don’t play SCBI since they introduced gambling. It’s illegal and against my morality. 

I am not sure if he plays anymore. You need to play a lot to find him, because it’s a chance to come across him. And he rarely appears in the cheaters server ?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigBadGunner said:

Which server are you playing on if I may ask.

Valid question.

One thing to hack. It's another to do so and stay on the legit server. ?

On 3/25/2018 at 2:20 AM, BigBadGunner said:

Wel I did find a way to unlock buildings from past events and I already unlock season 9 stuff and it pretty cool their is lot of new building coming your way.

Hi...pls tell me how to unlock building and war stuff duplication method....and also how to duplicate rare stuff....pls

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 4:56 PM, Singhji said:

Hi...pls tell me how to unlock building and war stuff duplication method....and also how to duplicate rare stuff....pls

wow, in this thread, it literally taught you how to do these and you can still ask for it. how lazy can someone be?

On 12/15/2017 at 10:52 PM, ghostxxx said:

Sixth chapter and second part query code

And the 43 floor almost, need to test construction, we can know what the building said, you know it must know each building will have 655366553765538 of these 65539 numbers (not all numbers) that we also know that a fixed value is 475, then we'll search

(1) 475; 65536; 65537

(2) 475; 65536; 65538; 65537

After checking up these numbers and testing, you can know what the building is. You can skip this number without testing if you search the same code.

I read the whole post. the 4 pages. The only thing I could not understand is this.

(The cuote) @zetagrim

Thanx for your response! 

Edited by p4T

36 minutes ago, p4T said:

I read the whole post. the 4 pages. The only thing I could not understand is this.

(The cuote) @zetagrim

Thanx for your response! 

just follow the video in it and you will find your answer. also no one say it's easy, there are some work need to be done also. but it's fun and good learning ?

29 minutes ago, zetagrim said:

just follow the video in it and you will find your answer. also no one say it's easy, there are some work need to be done also. but it's fun and good learning ?

@zetagrim  Yeah! I have the buildings that come too!!! but I can not relate them.....

What is 65540??? Or the others

Are they related to the categories? (ex: landmarks, parks, education etc ??)

Edited by p4T

1 hour ago, p4T said:

@zetagrim  Yeah! I have the buildings that come too!!! but I can not relate them.....

Edith: is not category. ?

1 hour ago, p4T said:

couldn't figure out, but it's a constant number. 65540 have alot of categories in it, including powerplant items, edu, entertainment, it narrow the search to 80+ building if you include the building code in your search with 65540.