Is Hustle Castle: Fantasy Kingdom hackeable?

Sexpeare

Since most of the games are based on online servers, it is near to impossible for any one to hack them. However, you can use several legit tricks and guides to get free currencies from your game itself. I know that you know this thing. But still, every game developer has intentionally created this provision in his game to make user stick to their games for longer period of time. Hope you understand that there is no way to hack hustle castle externally.

• 2 months later...
On 3/14/2019 at 9:28 AM, NSNHVerification said:

Since most of the games are based on online servers, it is near to impossible for any one to hack them. However, you can use several legit tricks and guides to get free currencies from your game itself. I know that you know this thing. But still, every game developer has intentionally created this provision in his game to make user stick to their games for longer period of time. Hope you understand that there is no way to hack hustle castle externally.

What are this tricks ?

• 1 month later...

Edit :

The final result will be auto correct or shown error from the game for some reason but

Turn off the wifi after the final result and then spent on what you want and turn it on again then close the application (note this is works for me) but when i tried to reopen the game it's always force close for some reason 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 4:04 AM, NotATypicalHacker said:

Edit :

The final result will be auto correct or shown error from the game for some reason but

Turn off the wifi after the final result and then spent on what you want and turn it on again then close the application (note this is works for me) but when i tried to reopen the game it's always force close for some reason 

??

• 1 month later...