How do I hack Simcity Buildit without getting put on a banned server list?

Mauler

4 hours ago, Milourri said:

Same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago, i wasn´t using GG, just Nox or Memu. When these two stopped working i came here to try and fix it, but it´s impossible either way.

Jep. If you connect a city with the latest update you can't go back and the backup/restore thing is blocked server-side i think...create a new feeder city with the v1.20.53 apk and you're good - until ea rolls out another apk :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.3.2018 at 9:46 PM, Udzi said:

Jep. If you connect a city with the latest update you can't go back and the backup/restore thing is blocked server-side i think...create a new feeder city with the v1.20.53 apk and you're good - until ea rolls out another apk :(

The day has come...the Appversion is not supported anymore since today :( Any News on a new way?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Udzi said:

The day has come...the Appversion is not supported anymore since today :( Any News on a new way?

Yea, find more creative hacks, don't be greedy. You'll stay on legit server.

• 3 weeks later...

So I’m a bit new to this, but what sort of small and incremental changes and with which particular rewards and unlocking of game aspects might work best please?

Clearly I know that larger changes will have one put into the naughty server, so I’m really wanting to know the sorts of incremental changes that would probably go undetected. So I would imagine this means changes that are small within game guardian modifications, as well as then modifications to one’s cities. 

My aim is to assist teammates by providing items that are otherwise harder to find, so this means I need to be at least level 18 to access war and mayors club, and I need to have decent storage and the capacity to provide items such as storage and war items. Thanks in advance, and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

• 5 months later...
On 4/22/2018 at 12:08 AM, Docbc said:

So I’m a bit new to this, but what sort of small and incremental changes and with which particular rewards and unlocking of game aspects might work best please?

Clearly I know that larger changes will have one put into the naughty server, so I’m really wanting to know the sorts of incremental changes that would probably go undetected. So I would imagine this means changes that are small within game guardian modifications, as well as then modifications to one’s cities. 

My aim is to assist teammates by providing items that are otherwise harder to find, so this means I need to be at least level 18 to access war and mayors club, and I need to have decent storage and the capacity to provide items such as storage and war items. Thanks in advanc

On 4/22/2018 at 12:08 AM, Docbc said:

My aim is to assist teammates by providing items that are otherwise harder to find, so this means I need to be at least level 18 to access war and mayors club, and I need to have decent storage and the capacity to provide items such as storage and war items. Thanks in advance, and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hello everybody, now I have a trick. It works and you don't need to hack your account with GG. It works on last version (Oct 9th 2018) ... Contact me at 

[email protected] 

• 2 months later...
On 3/26/2018 at 9:47 AM, NoFear said:

Don't Hack currencies...

Look to something different.

Hi, 

at first: thanks a lot for this nice description for the simcity hack, NoFear! 

But what do you mean with "don't hack currencies"? Do you think that if I do not want to be banned, can not I use the hack for Simcash? (I am a bit confused, because I read a lot of different things about this.. )

Many greetings, Martha

As everybody knows, Sim City was updated on December 2018. This update fix cloud errors, so we cannot duplicate items anymore. That trick seized cloud errors and we could duplicate every single item without using GG. That's what EA think.

Now, I can tell you that another possibility was found to duplicate every item without get banned and without extra software. Just using the game app.

Now the method is a little more complicated but it works. 

I hope I'm the first talking about this trick on the new update...I share every trick I discover because I'm interested on improving. The reason is not to hesitate gamers, just to improve.

Send me an email again at:

[email protected]

Then, I'll give you my WhatsApp and we can talk about the trick.

Thanks!

MaGO

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I have some questions

1- Is there any way to come back from cheat server to normal server?
I made a big mistake, for the first time I was cheating on my main city (Play about 2 years), and I did not know about being banned. I'm really sad about that. I just wanna know
Can't go back to the normal server again in any way?

2- Can i use GameGuardian (no root) and not detect by EA?
I'm using GG without root on Bluestacks 4 (I root bluestack offline and use GG then uninstall GG and change to unroot then go online with same keys and simoleons) and started a new city, but a strange thing happened, It's like I'm not on normal server & not on cheat server,
I'm in a club on normal server, but I can't see members depot items also they can't see my depot items, and I see a lot of items like Vu items, expansion items... in GTHQ, but I'm in a club that is on the normal server. i don't know why!

3- Can I cheat on Coins, War Simoleon, Green Money, Gold & Blue Keys as low?
I mean, Is there a value which less than that don't detect as cheat? For example, in the offline mode add 2000 green money and then be online and no detect. Or in offline mode increase green money and buy stuff and then decrease same before then go online, I think it's detected as cheat when the numbers go up too much than normal

4- Can use passed "limited time" exclusive?
I used a lot limited time exclusive in my previous city. Such as festival items and COM awards (Park, Beach, Mountain, Entertainment buildings). Is there a way to show up or find items with GG? Please try to find a way and create tutorial, I'm sure many people are interested in it.

Please help and guide me
I really appreciate it very much

1.  You can email EA and plead your case. Make sure your storage is not unlimited and you don’t have an absurd amount of boosters, war cards, gold keys, platinum keys, Simcash or coins.  In other words, look legit BEFORE you email them.  They will check your city out.  But myself and others have been successful at getting our cities restored (at least once).  

2. You have been soft banned.  You can still play on legit side for war and be in a club, but your GTHQ is on the Naughty Side.  You can still buy and sell on Naughty, but you’ll never be able to trade with your Facebook friends or your club on the Nice side.  

3. Yes, many of us have been testing the limits of these values and sharing them with each other on a Discord server called Naughty Island.  https://discord.gg/eFxzkq2

4. There is a link to a video on the Discord server mentioned above that teaches you how to get these buildings and so much more!  

We hope to see you there!

https://discord.gg/eFxzkq2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

You just have to hack simcity while offline. Basically you can have lots of resources offline then limited online. Thats how i manage to stay undetected . But naughty island is way better than the unhacked server people are friendly and you get to know some new tricks in hacking . 

Edited by VillaRed

• 2 years later...