Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

wnd

Link to Google Play Store: Linky

Alright enough is enough.

I have gone through the thread for the first game: linky

And tried every method @NoFear has posted on his yt channel and every other method in every tutorial video ive ever seen for this game.

I am now offering a bounty. I will DOUBLE my donation to this site if an admin/mod/creator can crack this one for me, however i will  TRIPLE my donation to this site if its a user (user power!)

game on peoples!

• Moderators
2 hours ago, wnd said:

ooh that sounds promising! must admit, im even weaker with hex editing than i am with xor....

Is not too bad. 

Unlimited wood in the levels is not hex with my method and is EXTREMELY easy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear where did you get those values? can you tell me please

Which value? The first set? 

If that, then I did unknown decrease or increase over and over and over while the wave timer bonus was decreasing. Then nearby found pointer, followed pointer and at that address was those first values you see me search. Since I know the timer is always pointing to that, then find that, back track and edit the timer reward. 

52 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Which value? The first set? 

If that, then I did unknown decrease or increase over and over and over while the wave timer bonus was decreasing. Then nearby found pointer, followed pointer and at that address was those first values you see me search. Since I know the timer is always pointing to that, then find that, back track and edit the timer reward. 

@NoFear do i have to learn C language to understand pointer? Cause it's so hard for us to understand pointers and more than that pointer is everywhere