Pixel Survival 2

Darkcry

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, SorryyyX said:
On 29/1/2018 at 6:21 AM, gamer4mpak said:

when i click video it says not avaliable  :( i would like to watch this video in order to hack this game 2018 updated version .. 

On 5/10/2017 at 10:18 PM, Darkcry said:

Alright ty :) even online game can be hack using gg?

CREDITS ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER - GG APPLICATION?

thankiooo sOoOOooO much  Anonymous1000 ..

u are my hero.

this coin hacks works fine for me . but in this game  there is not much use of coins .  u only need coins to go in multiplayer and ask other players if they r trading somthing u need  . 

i have made 250000 coins ones just by trading boss drop items but that was in 9 months.

i dont even want gems cuz i already have all the stuff gem can buy.

i love the way u made ur self invincible.. that hack is not working for me some how.. i tried everything u did .. but i dont see 2 of 5..2 of 2. and 2 of 4 ..  for health mana and jump when i put ur given code 5;2;4;49690:  and click new serch.. i mean after clicking new serch there r no 2 of each  like u unchecked each dubble .. there was no dubble when i clicked new serch  only one was dubble. i did not know what to do. 

well thanks so much i got to learn so much from your video.

but i still dont know why u put that last part in code 5;2;4;49690:  this under lined one.

you tought that DARKcry guy some hack .. i seen him playing on a server he increased his weapon damage and defence to 9999 which made him invincible and he was killing bosses with one hit.  that was soo cool... DARKrcry has left this game now. ...thanks 

Edited by gamer4mpak

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...