Rival Stars Basketball

Plap

Name of Game: Rival Stars: Basketball
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pikpok.bbl.play&hl=pl&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drival+stars+basketball&pcampaignid=APPU_1_p96AWf6NJc3VwALz5Ju4DQ

Version: 2.9
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Fame lvl, characters
Have you tried cheating this game? : Yes What happened?: I have hacked money, but nothing more.
Comments: Sorry for my bad english

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2017 at 3:06 AM, Plap said:

Name of Game: Rival Stars: Basketball
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pikpok.bbl.play&hl=pl&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drival+stars+basketball&pcampaignid=APPU_1_p96AWf6NJc3VwALz5Ju4DQ

Version: 2.9
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Fame lvl, characters
Have you tried cheating this game? : Yes What happened?: I have hacked money, but nothing more.
Comments: Sorry for my bad english

Hello i just can hack gold

2 hours ago, Plap said:

Thanks, but i don't have problem with money hack

I still have not figured out how to hack silver coin. Maybe you can hack silver coin from selling card or do the same way with gold coin hack

57 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

I still have not figured out how to hack silver coin. Maybe you can hack silver coin from selling card or do the same way with gold coin hack

Hack  from selling cards works, or change upgrading cost for negative money

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

HELLPPPP ME PLS! 

I have been trying to hack the game but it closes me nothing else I change a value and I would like to help me please it is costing me a lot and it is a really entertaining game and well please only gold is worth me only gold the rest does not matter to me thanks I wait impatiently .

1 hour ago, epheich said:

HELLPPPP ME PLS! 

I have been trying to hack the game but it closes me nothing else I change a value and I would like to help me please it is costing me a lot and it is a really entertaining game and well please only gold is worth me only gold the rest does not matter to me thanks I wait impatiently 

Ok so i downloaded it and it was pretty easy to hack just scan for value of money and dont forget scan for a DWORD value also tick the value is encrypted option after the first search your gonna see a lot of values so now u gotta spend some money and search for the new value(press refine not new search) repeat this till theres only 2 values left after you are done change the value to to the minimum value wich is -2,147,483,648 i hope this helped you

3 hours ago, Nextro said:

Ok, así que lo descargué y fue bastante fácil de hackear, solo escanee por valor de dinero y no olvide escanear por un valor DWORD, también marque la opción de valor cifrado después de la primera búsqueda, verá muchos valores, así que ahora debe gastar algo dinero y busque el nuevo valor (presione refinar no nueva búsqueda) repita esto hasta que solo queden 2 valores después de que haya terminado, cambie el valor al valor mínimo que es -2,147,483,648 espero que esto le haya ayudado

Perfect but -2.147.483.648 value negative change this 2.123.456.789 y perfect. 

Now.... silver can´t DWORD metode help pls and gg ty.

11 hours ago, Nextro said:

¿Funcionó?

Yes. Now I am trying to do the vip and the lvl thing that I do not get although the silver and the friend points were made but when it spends it goes a little crazy the first time the 2 worked ... hahaha it was not millions, it is only thousands but the gold goes perfect and if you freeze the values sometimes it freezes and you can give it many times. well I keep trying the VIP and the level if you can help me please.