GameGuardian Refine issue (Realm Defense Game)

Reaction

Question

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Value is hex. 

2 methods of search. Use the text search feature and search the price of one of the elixers. The text search is not UTF-16. When you get your results, do not replace. Scroll to the last result. The 56 byte value, edit to 45 (change the 8 to a -). Now the price is negative 500. If you want edit the dword 4 above to dword 8 (this is number of digits in price) then edit the next 4 bytes to 48 to 57 (48=0  57=9),I did all 48. Price is now negative 5000000. If you want to go larger, you can, just the next dword needs to be 0 following the price. 

The other search, byte search  4D;56;53;48;48::10  and following same steps as above for editing. 

I don't know max gem value, but it's over 2147483647, so no worries on that. 

What's the difference between hex value 

And Dword or any data type. 

This search is very unusual.  Didn't see it in GG gallery 

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

What's the difference between hex value 

And Dword or any data type. 

This search is very unusual.  Didn't see it in GG gallery 

Is not common. That's the text search function that Enyby added. Plain text is essentially hex. Typically number values are not stored and done this way. It's usually item names or functions that you are searching for or find using pointers. I've found a few titles that have been doing this. 

• Administrators

Most games do not store numbers as string, because it is really expensive.

But you can search text and edit it. We have video in gallery about that.

In general, GG is common tool. It can be used in many different ways. We explore only basic usual things in our videos. We can not make video about every possible usage.

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Is not common. That's the text search function that Enyby added. Plain text is essentially hex. Typically number values are not stored and done this way. It's usually item names or functions that you are searching for or find using pointers. I've found a few titles that have been doing this. 

Yeah GG tool very powerful and it using several ways to get the values. With all my knowledge of it I feel 10% ?of all it's ways 

@Enyby you are very smart man! Have much knowledge about memory data not normal dev 

Your Brian very interesting. I am sure you can hack any game but you are not interesting. 

Highly appreciated your awesome editions. 

This tool deserves donation .

I don't have PayPal. Just visa card. I would like to support this tool. I was not interesting in it but after much time with hacking the games. I liked it. I hope if I can do something 

And i didn't forget hill climb hack vid. But I am just waiting the dev to update it. Then hack can be available for much time. I know he will patche it again but much people will enjoy. 

@NoFear I hope you can integrate new way to hack it. It dev challenge GG tool. Every update he patche it to avoid hack. If you are interesting ?

Small information. I am 18 and Arabian by knowledge about pointers and hex. In the translation i don't get anything. But no problem 

Have a great day 

Edited by MedoSatoor

On 11/12/2017 at 8:52 PM, NoFear said:

Value is hex. 

2 methods of search. Use the text search feature and search the price of one of the elixers. The text search is not UTF-16. When you get your results, do not replace. Scroll to the last result. The 56 byte value, edit to 45 (change the 8 to a -). Now the price is negative 500. If you want edit the dword 4 above to dword 8 (this is number of digits in price) then edit the next 4 bytes to 48 to 57 (48=0  57=9),I did all 48. Price is now negative 5000000. If you want to go larger, you can, just the next dword needs to be 0 following the price. 

The other search, byte search  4D;56;53;48;48::10  and following same steps as above for editing. 

I don't know max gem value, but it's over 2147483647, so no worries on that. 

Does not work with current version. I can follow all the steps and reproduce everything in the video until 1:48. The button successfully displays -5000000 but clicking it does nothing. Any ideas on what to try next?

Using BlueStacks with latest version of Realm Defense.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Does not work with current version. I can follow all the steps and reproduce everything in the video until 1:48. The button successfully displays -5000000 but clicking it does nothing. Any ideas on what to try next?

Using BlueStacks with latest version of Realm Defense.

Try older apk? They might've patched it already.

Try editing to 00000000

Just do a Text search for 8500, then after you finished searching a popup will appear to change values found similar to 8500, then change the value to -9999999 and click yes.

this will change the value from 8500 to -9999999 in shop and it works !!!

Click as many time you want increase the gems and elixer then revert back the values to 8500 !!

I know this method cause problems to other memory address but i tested it and have no issue regarding gameplay....

Edited by Pany

On 22/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, Pany said:

Just do a Text search for 8500, then after you finished searching a popup will appear to change values found similar to 8500, then change the value to -9999999 and click yes.

Click as many time you want increase the gems and elixer then revert back the values to 8500 !!

I know this method cause problems to other memory address but i tested it and have no issue regarding gameplay....

Tried today, 27 Dec, and it's working. 

I think It's still safer if you try to edit one address a time, and focus on the one that visually changes the amount of gems (like @NoFear 's video) and edit the byte until you have a negative value displayed. It's more difficult than simply change the text of all found value from 8500 to - 99999, but safer.

Ps: I still can't get a negative value from editing byte like @NoFear. The best I got, was 05 (10000 elixir for 5 gems). All other value that I've tried gave me things like "05/0" , "05!!" , "0(!(" [[or blank button if set to a negative byte value]]. In all these cases, pressing the button had no effects.

Pps: sorry for any grammar errors.. Italian player here ??

Edited by JacOq

I have the latest version of the game installed and "No Fear's" original posting worked for me. Make sure you follow it exactly, plus before you start editing values open the store in realm defense as on some occasions the game crashes if your not in the store.

On 22. 12. 2017 at 5:53 PM, Pany said:

Still working :)