LUA scripting

Enyby

11 minutes ago, RogerAngell said:

Is this fast enough to make aimbot (keep change crosshair coords relative to enemy coords) or it is unreliable? 

It's fast and reliable as I have worked with it.

I think if you want to make an aimbot, it may work well.

• Administrators

For save order of fields in gg.prompt need use table without indexes:

local d = gg.prompt({'health 1', 'attack 1', 'health 2', 'attack 2', 'health 3', 'attack 3', 'health 4', 'attack 4', 'health 5', 'attack 5'}, nil, 
	{'number', 'number', 'number', 'number', 'number', 'number', 'number', 'number', 'number', 'number'})

You can access to fields by it index starting from 1. In this example it be d[1], d[2], d[3], ..., d[10].

scr_1500498032.jpg

Is there a way to save values and manipulate the saved list? Or is it currently only working with the results list and the raw addresses?

I would like to build a script that can save a result to the saved addresses tab, then freeze the value if necessary... Also loading a particular value in the saved list, performing an operation and then searching based on the result...

Edited by Goof

• Administrators

Currently script no have access to saved list inside gg. But you can use regular files for that. Gg provide all need pathes, io lib all needed methods.

Freeze currently not available too. We add access in future.

Do you have an example script that covers saving and loading from file? I'm not sure how to approach this, can I load a file saved using a script and then freeze values manually with the saved list tab?

Great to see scripting implemented, should add huge potential for more user friendly list once it all matures a bit :)

• Administrators

It is common things not connected with gg. Then you can find need info and example in internet. We not invent lua. We only add to it one table. All other stay same as before us. Then you can use internet for info.

6 hours ago, Enyby said:

Currently script no have access to saved list inside gg.

6 hours ago, Enyby said:

Freeze currently not available too. We add access in future.

For example I search on Internet:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/TableSerialization

https://www.lua.org/pil/12.1.html

http://lua-users.org/wiki/SaveTableToFile

• Administrators

Yes. This be from next release. Some buggy firmware can run only HW or only SW acceleration. On normal firmware GG can be started from any activity.

It is only for start activity. Inside main UI worked setting from settings.